MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Evawishx/Evawxsh/imeva Discussion thread | Page 10 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Evawishx/Evawxsh/imeva Discussion thread

schizolifter

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 24, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I'll be honest guys, I don't even know nor really care who Eva is. If she likes him, she likes him good for her.

But Kenny boy is my objective. I can already smell the APA Award for Outstanding Lifetime Contributions to Psychology if I can make Kenny my case study.

Kenny boy if you're reading this, send me your cranial measurements. I'll give you a cookie.

billbull102

Fan
Nov 7, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
bro shes dumb is all ik considering all this but thats not my problem at all but the picturw message i replied to is an insane thing to say like bros down badddddddd just to be near and likeable to her "okay who snitched? why are you trying to ruin my progress with her for over a year" and then "she even liked my singing and asked me to post selfie" and that she plays with him when he asks like that not what friends do??? bros mentally insane. i regret i missed the deleted messages from before lol

Reactions: frogprinceK

frogprinceK

Bathwater Drinker
Feb 20, 2024
Now I wonder how many times she's been dm'ed about this dude or been sent screenshots of this guy's mental or posts made by this guy AND still goes like "nahh can't be him. I don't believe it. I trust"

Sherlock Moriarty

The Fool
Mar 13, 2022
Believe me or not, I've seen a guy talk directly with girl has thread in here, he didn't leak her stuff, just casually talk abt and didnt get offense or show of to anyone in discussion thread. And he acted completely 100% different from this guy. Bro can just say "If you guys want, i will show some stuff bla bla.." or someshit similar with. But no, he refused Chad mode and act like a child went their get new toy and show of with everybody by the quote "iF y0u GuY BeHaVe..." lmao. Bro could have just earned the respect from everybody if his story is true. But he chooses to be a dogshit, so be it.

frogprinceK

Bathwater Drinker
Feb 20, 2024
I'm convinced "ken" is a pathological liar and a manipulator and 100% an egotistic cringelord. Makes me want to puke
Also found his tweets, he literally shoots his shot at every female twitch/instagram/twitter influencer. I'll upload later when jpg4.su is back online. Or just check yourself by searching "yungkenpai" on twitter

idk when he is going to see this and private his twitter or delete posts so..

you can study his twitter @schizolifter

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Miiwiijr

schizolifter

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 24, 2023
Thank you for supporting my academic ventures frogprinceK I look forward your screenshots and will dive into Kenny boy's fascinating psyche.
Confused No Idea GIF by G2 Esports

Last edited by a moderator: