MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Guide - Dreamtime - Nudifier Software | SimpCity Forums

Guide Dreamtime - Nudifier Software

• Welcome to the Fakes / AI / Deepfakes category
    When posting AI generated content please include prompts used where possible.

ausugnd

Dark Lord of the Simps
Aug 28, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I'm going to preface this by saying I'm no expert and don't claim to be one. Nor do I have any ties to the product.
But, I had some time today to play around with Dreamtime, an AI Nudifier program that I had heard about/read about (unsure if on here or elsewhere) and wanted to create a thread for everyone to share their learning, potential issues and, where appropriate, examples of generated work.
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

From what I can tell, the software is a 'lesser(?)' version of what they have now developed into
, however it runs on your local machine and most of all, is free to use.
Installation is fairly straightforward and their guide is also detailed without going too over the top. One thing I will note is that I had to download the 'components' separately after it failed to launch, but their site provides links and all you need to do is unzip them to the specified folder (and they even generate a button in the program to take you to the folder!). Link here:

The biggest draw card of the software is the ability to paint out the mask of what you want to remove and map out areas of the body. The guide outlines it here:
but when I was first reading it, I missed that this was actually built into Dreamtime (you can edit it outside and re-import, but don't have to). Simply drop your image in, then in the settings, change the 'Preferences Mode' setting to 'Custom Masks'. The masks button on the left will then appear and you can start creating your masks there. It even does most off the work for you.

Happy Creating!

ausugnd

Dark Lord of the Simps
Aug 28, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I assume he means:

Using Automatic1111, to control Python commands and Stable Diffusion.

I also agree. 2 months ago when I started with Dreamtime, it was because it was more accessible than trying to setup SD. But with all the guides and tips around now, as well as all the online instances; there are much better alternatives now.