MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - djarii - Discussion Thread | Page 18 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat djarii - Discussion Thread

moredots

Casual
Sep 27, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
If I recall correctly, she used to find herself unattractive in the distant past and that seemed believable to me. Then she did bodypainting streams and got told how hot she is. The fact that she had found herself unattractive in the past only amplified that feeling of suddenly being hot and desired. But she had never learned to handle this side of hers, so she kept telling people publicly on twitch how weird they are for sexualizing her, even though she secretly loved showing off her tits. With the start of her OF she finally said "ok fuck this disguise" and just enjoyed the exhibitionist feeling, the compliments and the money. Therefore I can understand if she feels very full of herself finally (I'm not sure she does it to this extend though), and I think it's totally fine. She's hot and everything. My assumption about her lack of sexual drive still stands though, and I believe that she can't tell what most men find hot and what they find meh. (In addition to her dislike of cocks) there were some instances where she proudly posted a pic and I just thought.. man, you think this one is hot, compared to what you posted just the other day? The fact that she showed this much this early is another indication of that.

Reactions: shitbag88

twitchcoomer96

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
She was saying that so that people stop sending her dick pics. It does not take a genius to figure out. She doesnt find dicks disgusting.

moredots

Casual
Sep 27, 2023
The context that I have in mind is that she was joking around with friends on voice during her twitch stream, and it somehow became about dicks (definitely not about people sending her dick pics), and she went like "ewwwww" and as far as I could tell her display of disgust was 100% genuine which is why I remembered it pretty well. It is what it is..

ZeroSeventy

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
On her Fansly and OF, she adopted a selling model that makes leaks nearly impossible. Everyone can buy basic sets, so pretty much little to no nudity maybe an occasional nip slip, to buy premium sets with the good stuff you need to be already a heavy spender aka new people can't buy them, only trusted dudes. This means if you already spent $400 or more on basic sets you're not going to leak the premium one just to get banned, as it seems like premium sets are individually marked cause she has caught every single person who leaked these in the past.

Reactions: NaughtyBoy

DjariiFanclub

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Those private sets are like 19/20 pics are same for everybody, then there is 1 pic to everyone because i believe she doesnt sell thousands of those sets, doesnt really need to sell them that much :D because of the prices. So its kinda "easy" to track/keep record on them

Reactions: IncogOreo

PrestigeP

Lurker
Dec 27, 2023
She had her initial cash explosion by exploiting the dudes who waited years to see her tits, and now she has a small private circle with just enough people paying her insane prices that the rest of her subs literally dont matter to her.

Unless someone decides they dont care about getting banned and leaks the DM sets here, y'all are never seeing it.