A place to talk about Juliette Michele
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
E-AVzZ2X0AEl0Lh.jpg:large

D

Deleted member 53826

0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

I think it's because she doesn't want to do boy girl content... she hasn't lost that much income so she saving that for the day she needs the cash.

Besides that I think she probably doesn't want to put b/g content out there because me thinks she is a slut. It would devalue her if she has multiple scenes with multiple dudes cause it makes her look easy

twitchwatcher3000

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
It was just so bad. Like the dude should have been at a lower angle. Still i think he filmed that way purposely because again the dildo was maybe in for her a little bit and then just rubbed on her most of the damn video. I really feel bad for the people who paid for that video because it wasnt worth what she charged for it. Thats a fact. She probably just used too big of a dildo for her ass and couldn't take it for 25 minutes.

Also the shorter video with the white dildo was better. Like you could tell she was actually taking it in her ass.

Reactions: elyk9991
D

Deleted member 53826

D

Deleted member 53826

Your Hella right lol

So many girls let it go to their head after they make enough to "survive"

But honestly recession is creeping up and so many girls are going to realize shit I wasted all my money on stupid shit.

I don't see Bishoujomom going broke but yea she needs to get better but honestly let's face it we are critical about the video but you know everyone and their mothers hyped it up to her

And here's an example of what I said of girls just not knowing their clients or just offering shit content lol

twitchwatcher3000

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Her simps are gonna praise it to her. Can't be critical about a video without being gatekeeped anymore. Its so annoying.

She does make some quality content. Her Lady D videos and her Futa content isn't bad. Dont get me wrong. Its just that fact she has to pull the sketchy stuff and can profit off it that annoys me.

D

Deleted member 53826

Yea dude I totally feel yea on the whole simps with gatekeep shit lol

I just feel like I haven't liked her stuff in years at this point.

She was legit one of the first cosplayers I followed.

She went by jewel. She didn't really push the boundaries back then but she seemed "real" seemed like that stupid hot nerdy girl that happens to be popular and hangs out with the "cool" kids but is totally cool to talk to.

Now it just kinda seems like hey give me money am hot.

I also think it's because I have a thing for "models" that claimed they never do nudes or explicit content charged a fuck ton for non nudes then release nudes a couple weeks later lol

CobbleWobble

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
I'm just not convinced she knows how to be sexy. All of her content is a joke. The ridiculous ass bouncing and the super weird cosplay stuff she does is just not hot in my opinion. And every thing she films that remotely feels "real" is so fucking grainy. Here I am complaining about shit I've never even paid for but I honestly don't know why people keep buying it. I get that she is attractive and I was stoked when she announced she was going topless but if she's losing income I definitely see why.