Simp Chat ARUU

drfeelgood1

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
what's up with this chick boys? Cant tell if she is a freak with some of the stuff she says sometimes or a big prude. didnt she hook up with one of the dudes thats always on her stream? I think she likes to act nice on stream and seem available but, off stream is a different story.

Reactions: Nuker4326

alfajor

Superfan
Feb 20, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I actually dislike her. She is always so overtly sexual and everything is an almost cancellable offense. Yet she gets away so easily.

She has 1 MILLION tiktok followers and almost that on youtube and yet the views are so bad

So I'm guessing she paid for those with her dad's money. Also, what's with the whole Muslim thing when she is this horny.

Something is up. And she loooves to cancel people yet she was like let's wait until the completionist makes a response guys!

He STOLE HALF A MIL DOLLARS IN DONATIONS.

what is her problem

Also she has fucked up teeth

angeldoes1

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 4, 2022
yeah, she was dating Fadel (gamescage) but allegedly he cheated on her but remained friends. Her friend Omega is totally into her and its so obvious lmao
She loves to sexualize herself but whenever people do it to her, she gets so angry and tries to get her "fans" to defend her.

drfeelgood1

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
lot to digest there. Tiktok has been known to give people fake follower numbers, so that would explain tiktok. she only has 140k youtube subs by comparison, her youtube numbers seem fairly normal for that amount, but she probably has boosted numbers somewhere. She definitely feels astroturfed a bit.

And yeah it always bothered me she is open to going after people and canceling them, and pushes cringe SJW issues, but also defends all the muslim creators Hassan and the completionist for example whenever they have controversy around them. Just seems like she always pushes a double standard.

In regards to her hornyness, I think she tried for awhile to be more conservative about her sexuality but i think she is trying to get her numbers up, so she is being a little more risky now, esp since she isnt getting any younger. She has always been fairly private about her dating life until more recent, where some info leaked about her and she had to admit she dated a dude who is on her stream for a few weeks / months and said it was just a fling, but the dude is still on the stream and has been in vacation pictures with her and others. idk bro. I definitely agree something feels really off about her.

as far as the staged content, i never heard anything about that, the link you posted is just to a picture

Reactions: Nuker4326

angeldoes1

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 4, 2022
Just because he was her friend does not mean she should be defending him. All the evidence was there but she wanted to hear his side of the story.
She loves to gaslight her fans. Her fans will instantly defend her and attack other people whenever she tweets about it. She post sexualizing content on Instagram/Twitter but gets mad when people comment on it.

alfajor

Superfan
Feb 20, 2023
Fadel is such a cringe manchild, lowtiergod was in the right about him I hope he gets cancelled this year.

He is willing to watch the sonic movie even if it's full of zionist shit.

All of this is gold yes. I didn't know lots of it
She only defended him because she was 100% chasing his contacts either publishers. I seen her cancel people over stupid shit yet when HER FRIEND embezzling half a million dollars for TEN YEARS it's mandatory to hear his piece

She cancelled Yakirisuu over wya smaller shit than this. She was a piece of shit, but people like Ella?

Feels she targets people who may be a threat or better positioned than her.

I hope the end for all these people is soon.