MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club | Page 544 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club

OFmoocher

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I think those days are long gone, her income from OF took a nose dive once she acknowledged she was infact married and being pimped out.

Her content has been the same for years and truthfully I see her shutting down her OF by years end. I think right now her & her husband are squeezing the last of what they can out of her most rabid followers.

Has anyone noticed her OF banner on her account has been blank for weeks now and all these posts in the content thread are maybe a few new promotional photos from the newer videos she has tried to sell but the majority is old stuff that was already released or old stuff she never released. You can tell because the background in all the photos is from her old place she moved from, what a year or so ago? You can tell she is burnt out and her OF account is slowly being abandoned.

Steal107

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
People just keep eating her up and falling for her not showing anything ever, I had the fantasy 2 years ago like everyone else and finally she showed her boobs and that is it, all the fake dicks and fake stories are bait and lure thousands into her web of deceit. Yes she is hot but it got old real fast, I check back from time to time and appreciate all the efforts with people posting but its always the same blurred content, nothing will ever change until people stop paying for seeing nothing. Just my opinion.

noikatrox

Bathwater Drinker
May 19, 2022
Imo I don't think we'll ever see uncensored pussy or tits with face bc the desire for that is what keeps her simps paying. They're paying for the possibility that she shows something like maybe a slip, or they're being fooled by the fake content that she does.

IWillHaveMoreOfThat

Superfan
Mar 19, 2023
But her is simps are not the ones making her millions, that comes from all the new unsuspecting folks she constantly has to bring in month after month after month. That is why is does collabs with folks with tons of viewers, she works her ass off coming up with ways to bring in new folks because she loses so many of them once they see the content. She can keep this up as long as she has a way to entice a decent number of new viewers to her OF.

Auditaco2

Tier 3 Sub
Sep 9, 2023
So here is list what I understand: Nick now have a Ferrari, G-Wagon, Audi R8, Rolly Royce Cullinan and Lambo Aventador. Adding up that is minimum of 2 million dollars. He also have multiple watches worth hundreds of thousands. In leaked ig of him he have Audemars Piquet, Rolex and Vacheron Constantin. Amouranth have show "her" watches too, which she admit she not care about but only have for rich people events. A Rolex close to 100k and recently a Audemars Piquet for minimum 100k.
Just cars and watches must be 3-4 million at this point. The narcissist status chasing by Nick so stupid it is hilarious.
Recently saw on Nick father facebook photo of father in their house posing with $1500 bottle of whiskey.

It's all just about status for Nick. Nothing else matter.

Remember when she dream about animal rescue, remember when she dream about opening small dog shelter, remember when she wanted to pivot to animal content, remember when she wanted 15 acre farm? This would all be possible already. Possible for a long time.
And what can she show for it? Nothing. It's only his dreams come true. Never hers.
Maybe there was a point were she really believe she would do good in world with the money she make and Nick would allow "his" money to waste like that. Those times long gone. Imagine making 30-40 million dollars under pretense of wanting to rescue dogs and can't show a single rescued dog as result.

OFmoocher

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
No need to waste your time, 100% chance it is private. Pretty sure Nick is not going to let crazed simps see all the shit he is buying with their money or allowed access to him. If someone here is one of his IG followers it may because they got in before he set to private or they are not what they seem to him :KEKWlaugh:

davcoz

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Jeeze the amount of fools who think that scamanouranth is under some sort of abusive spell by nick seems never ending.
They are in it TOGETHER folks. They Lie and scam TOGETHER and profit from it TOGETHER.