MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Survey - What turns you on? | SimpCity Forums

Survey What turns you on?

castin.reelin

Tier 1 Sub
Dec 3, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
We all have our "types". That's why we're here, isn't it? We're looking for that specific look or activity or combination that gets our motors running. Some people are pretty general with "Asian". Some people are a bit more specific with "big tit Koreans". Some are even more specific, seeing that one woman, " Big tit Korean with short hair, glasses and only does anal in lingere".

This is what this thread is for. We've all seen hundreds, nay thousands of women/men doing every unspeakable act in every configuration out there. Someone has seen that 20-something redhead with huge tits take a Bad Dragon to the hilt. Someone has seen the double amputee get a train run on them. That's what we are gonna do here. Post what you're looking for, check back here and look at the other posts, help out where you can. When you hit paydirt on that super specific request, quote the person who requested it so they can come give thanks. If its something that fits somewhere else, make a thread for it. Help your fellow degenerates out.

I'm not even going to start off until I help someone else first, because that's the only right way to kick things off.

FortThrowaway2396

Casual
Jan 11, 2023
So we all love leggings/yoga pants right? But for me what makes them way way hotter is when they are cropped/capri. I don't what it is about them but I am obsessed. In my head it makes the girls love curvier, but I can't think what it is otherwise. I do not have a foot fetish, but receiving foot job from a girl wearing them sends me over the edge. I will post some examples for you guys.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Elduke69

Tier 2 Sub
May 17, 2022
Went to whispers in Vegas, the amount of people that my wife was catching the attention was wild. Women and men would ask to see her 34DDD boobs so while she was back up on my lap I would pull her shirt down for them to see/grab