MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Victoria Lynn Myers Simp Chat | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Victoria Lynn Myers Simp Chat

Hinokami

🌊 Dopamine Dealer 🔥
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Discussion thread for Victoria Lynn Myers

Content thread:

Apr 27, 2024
She does not do full nudity and does not do customs. She has a platinum VIP that you can buy once you’ve been a VIP for a while but the platinum VIP videos are barely any better than VIP videos. Only really decent video she’s ever sent out is a video with the title of “ VHS recording“ or something like that where she has some pretty blatant full breast flashes and some glimpses of frontal pussy. Trust me I think I have seen every single one of her platinum videos.

No, I don’t have access to any of her videos anymore and don’t even have them saved locally so don’t ask, just sharing some info. Also she’s very expensive, it’s about 150 to 200 per platinum VIP video and you have to pay her somewhere around 500 up front to have access to them. She also edits the VIP platinum videos to cut out slips most of the time.

From what I’ve seen, she will never do anything more than teasing so don’t give her money expecting to get something more. I am no longer subscribed to her or anybody on OnlyFans, would be interested to know if she ever improves in the future but not counting on it.

She does have a uniquely amazing body, probably my favorite of all time, which is why I wasted so many thousands of dollars on her, but honestly can’t really recommend her, she’s very deceptive on the titles of her videos and you never know what you’re going to get in terms of flashes and slips until after you pay and are disappointed.

reviell

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She was alot more honest with her descriptions in the first year or so of her onlyfans but like most onlyfans girls, it seems to become a desperate cash grab over time. The platinum VIP tier used to be $50 and then it went up to like $200 but the content stayed the same. I used to have some of them but I had an ssd have a firmware crash and I was unable to recover anything. In my opinion, some of the content she'd post in the first year or so was almost as good as most of the platinum VIP stuff, it was also alot more affordable back then. There was some good stuff that was posted back on the Sexy E-girls forum (RIP) that has surprisingly never resurfaced. Some long lives and some ppv. If any of you were around back then and happen to have them stashed somewhere, I'm sure we'd all really appreciate it.

Apr 27, 2024
The funny thing is, that despite how long she's been around I believe she's less popular than ever, she never gets much more than 20 people in her livestreams, she's way less popular than Caroline Zalog despite being much more attractive and active on onlyfans. I have to imagine it's because she just doesn't show anything, especially to regular non VIP subscribers, where as Caroline suckered a bunch of people in when she used to post try on videos with tons of nip slips.

Reactions: reviell

JonesBilly

Diamond Tier
Aug 27, 2023

Caroline is a bit more active and haven’t changed that much. Victoria just content changed for the worst in my view. She is probably the most attractive OF or even online thot in my view but her content just ain’t the same. She did a custom for me a view years ago i deleted it on accident but it was nice wasn’t nude but it was nice and not too expensive i think like $150 maybe.

Also i think she got caught up in trying to have a more positive image for OF. She was used for OFTV, she has a YT, i think a podcast so she was trying to move past the hoe stuff but just ain’t the same to be honest

Reactions: reviell

JonesBilly

Diamond Tier
Aug 27, 2023

Man i remember 2020 or 2021 area she was bad as fuck when she was in that little apartment i think in Chicago or something. She was really grinding and hustling shaking that ass for money doing customs and all. Them morning routines was fire. I spent thousands too on her because she was top notch but now idk

Apr 27, 2024
I forgot to mention she does do a lot of "slightly blurred" nude pictures for vip/platinum which are pretty much just her nude with a blur on her nipples, usually far away and taken in a mirror but there are some up close ones. Lots of blur though, it's basically censored. That's actually some of her better content but not worth the money, pictures are just kind of boring to me.

I wonder if she did anything really good that got lost to time, that was way before I subscribed to her but I've seen at least one video from back then, a nude twerking video, of course she edited every single frame to make sure you can't see the good stuff.

She does them about once a month, usually nothing good, best thing i've seen in her live was when she did a wet t-shirt in the shower

reviell

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
There wasn't anything more than what you described but there was just a lot more of it and back then she was the most attractive girl imo. She put way more effort into the content. Her recent lives have just been a little depressing. There are the oilers that come in and save the day for her but otherwise it's mostly just her essentially begging for tips. Kinda shines a light on the desperation and brain rot that the lifestyle creates over time.

Reactions: Smackabitch

PilinJolin

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
She is beautiful, I agree she may also have the best body. It's one of those cases in which I just wish she would do more or show what the titles of her ppvs suggest. I took the bait on a couple of them some years ago and It never was what I expected.

Don't get me wrong, she has every right to sell whatever she is comfortable with. But I'm not interested in the things she sells at the price range she does.

Jd98765

Lurker
May 24, 2022
What would you say some of the stand out content is on the thread? I am amazed by her body, honestly might be the best I have ever seen.

Just there is a lot of content to get through and I would love to know some peoples highlights

Reactions: Severage_67

anonafg

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
People in here surprised that she does less and less and in the same comment say they spent thousands of dollars on her for that content...

muckaduva

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
I just listened to her recent podcast episode, and she said she was(?) in a cult.
Any idea what cult it could be?

Apr 27, 2024
Her lives are ok, her attitude sucks, she usually doesn't take requests and sometimes gets uppity about how you should just be tipping her for how much work she puts into her body lol.

She's had a few slips in her lives but pretty rarely, she did do a good wet t-shirt live and sometimes does mildly see-through outfits but she's not like Caroline who does super risky outfits and poses where you really feel like she's trying to get a few good slips in every stream if that makes sense.

Reactions: rupumbu1