MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Space Ghost / Kari Keone - Discussion Thread | Page 6 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Space Ghost / Kari Keone - Discussion Thread

MizuKasai

Superfan
Aug 31, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
while bragging all day every day on twitter about how ur a self made millionaire under every redpill account with more than 1 follower bragging about how shes more successful than they are but not doing a damn thing for it kinda icky, she has doxxed and harassed multiple people out of nowhere also so I dunno if I care for her croc tears

fireman1235

Lurker
Jan 5, 2024
We all know she doxxed a school teacher so not really sure how she thinks she can just pretend that never happened now. Funny how she seems to think everyone will just collectively forget the shit she’s pulled, and THEN she has the nerve to call other people bullies 😂

fireman1235

Lurker
Jan 5, 2024
She loves to play the victim. The second anyone calls her out on her bullshit, they’re a “bully.” When people came at her for doxxing that girl, she couldn’t stop tweeting about how she was being unjustly harassed. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes! You’re not a victim because you got shit for doing something fucked up. She’s a master manipulator and it’s a bummer how many people fall for it.

spaceghostie

Tier 3 Sub
Feb 9, 2024
god it feels good to win. 👑 I’m sorry that my popularity means you don’t have access to me. so sad to see freeloaders trying to exercise some sort of influence over a woman who’s so far out of their reach. keep playing and maybe someday you’ll get out of bronze and learn to stop one tricking Maokai. fuck outta here OTP. get good.

what am I gonna do if the guys on the leak website who don’t have any money don’t like me 😭😭 anyway I’m off to play the Hades early access on my oled steam deck in my Herman Miller chair. Keep trying to discredit domestic violence survivors … because you’re horny? 😂😂 sad life. glhf

kinjutsu

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 17, 2022
E-thot's have extremely low self-esteem.
Her only value in society is taking her clothes off and being a sexual object.
Talking shit on a forum dedicated to leaking OF content is her way of boosting her self-esteem/self-worth and owning the incels on here.

It's not even funny just kinda sad.

spaceghostie

Tier 3 Sub
Feb 9, 2024
there are decent people here who just want to see me naked and i think that’s cool and it’s fun to watch and I don’t think behaving like a normal curious person is maladjusted! just my opinion

My last post was too mean 🙃 but people who actually know me understand I was just frustrated when I wrote that and it’s not @ them. I apologize for being a cunt tho 🙃🙃

bertgart

Lurker
Mar 15, 2022
This. She was constantly posting how she's going full time OF and only to stop posting for weeks. All this time she was active on Twitter and kept posting how much money she's making on OF.

She won't have sex with you no matter how much you simp her here. Her old posts are all from her hornyposting Tumblr, but now with a $15 pricetag.

She doxxed at least:
A school teacher (proof is still up
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
)
One of her OF subscribers (posted everything she had on him on the OF timeline and deleted the post when people started asking questions)
HANCOCK_LOL (proof is gone, someone might be able to dig it up from internet archives)

Last edited:

Radakail

Lurker
Mar 15, 2022
The hilarity of claiming she never doxxed anyone when the proof is all over the internet, she's a fucking psycho boys, you shouldn't trust a word that comes out of her mouth. The insecurity to ragepost here after being called out following months of silence without a single iota of "promised content" is too fucking funny. Don't give this person your money.

spaceghostie

Tier 3 Sub
Feb 9, 2024
SO MUCH FUN. I’ve used my steam deck every single day since I got it

You seriously have to pick up Animal Well! It’s Dunkey’s game studio’s first release — it’s their first published game. He found it in half prod and decided to find and publish it. It came out today and it’s an absolute blast. I seriously cannot recommend it enough

I’ve also been playing a fuckton of Dredge on my stream deck if you’re looking for any other reccs. 10/10 for me

Reactions: JerkinLurkin

spaceghostie

Tier 3 Sub
Feb 9, 2024
Anyway I’m drowning in subscribers and don’t need your freeloader… nothing? :3 right.. you’re offering me nothing. Enjoy being miserable little babies who can’t afford my content.

And for those that do and can: thanks so much for always coming back & buying services. I have SO much fun making content for yall ♥️