MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Pineapplebrat - Alice Klomp | Page 8 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Pineapplebrat - Alice Klomp

May 13, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Short cash grabs is kind of her business model when you look at it.

- Workout plans with little to none substance (like her own workouts actually, but thats besides the point)
- Can't post a meal plan for a full week
- Clothing line that's all but abandoned

The 'OF but not OF' to monetize a new part of her fanbase (thirsty dudes like us here that won't buy ass workouts) that she wasn't making money from.
You can see she's kinda throwing out random 'feelers' for other niches to see what sticks, like cooking 'regular' meals or viral food, pickleball is sorta trending, the trifting/clothing, the grmw...

It's been a while since she felt like a genuine human posting and not just working a social media 9-5 job.

My 2 cents anyway.

Out of curiosity, has she posted new content to that Fanfix thing? It still only shows 9 posts (same as on launch day) from my unsubscribed pov.

Nov 9, 2022
Most of her old stuff from what ive seen is from the bf before alex and was pretty tame compared to what she posts now. I think the best one was she was getting out of his bed or something like that. Apparantley she hates that stuff getting out 2 previous reddits went down after ppl started sharing it

Reactions: picksindflud

onlywankz91

Tier 2 Sub
Oct 17, 2023
I think if she never met Alex, she'd be right into the OF stuff easily. Just thinking back to her tumblr and early years before Alex, she was pushing it and then reeling it back each time. Then it was just thirst traps only at most and Alex would post a lot of the back shots and stuff so it looks like he wanted approval etc.

picksindflud

Tier 3 Sub
May 15, 2024
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Make sure you check the old stuff I just posted, I think I might have included some of what you're referring to. Primarily, anything she's typically tried hiding in the past, in some attempt to elevate her reputation to a "pg" lewds model. Her deceptive and manipulative work ethic makes me respect the work ethic of reputable lewd models even more. When you build an major audience of hormonal fans, don't be shocked when it's difficult successfully transitioning into some milder maximum while trying to keep up with your Miami condo payments.

Memphis1313

Lurker
Oct 16, 2023
I disagree. Lets be real. Her main follower count is for fitness. A previous comment above said she’s trying to tap into a portion of her audience that isnt there for fitness and i agree with that. I think shes very vanilla, shes very mono, and poses well with her mewtwo build. But other than that i dont think she has to in her to let a wildside out that does not exist. Imo.

Ididtharace

Lurker
Mar 14, 2022
Bullshit. She never builds the fame of being the fitness girl without people not having the attraction to her ass and the constant teasing she does on snapchat, tumblr, IG, and all other social media prior to meeting the midget. It's like you're saying people actually gave a fuck about Kim Kardashians bullshit fashion stuff and that her sextape had little to do with her audience giving a fuck about her fame wise. LOL

I'll also say this, if you think im lying just go on her Instagram. Read the comments. The majority liked comments are people usually saying "we do not give a fuck about your emotional baggage or even fitness stuff, keep posting your ass". She is just a smart business woman, and knows how to take advantage of horny simps to cross those numbers over into fitness and then pretend her whole fanbase is their for fitness. Almost every single IG model operates this way; I'm starting to think half you morons haven't been on the internet longer than a few months, but to be fair this place is called simpcity so I doubt most users who browse here even understand women in general. Kinda funny

Thenonoz

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 24, 2023
you guys realize a lot of women out there don't only want to follow the most ripped people they can find right? They follow people they identify with and people they strive to be like. If you don't think she gives at least good most basic general health and fitness content then idk what to tell you.

Reactions: sbrobowsandstuffs