MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Pineapplebrat - Alice Klomp | Page 10 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Pineapplebrat - Alice Klomp

onlywankz91

Tier 2 Sub
Oct 17, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
So she's a "fitness influencer" that went to Tea Pot Hill for a hike and was tired barely 10mins in.

This is an easy ass Hike where I've had my 3 nephews and my niece with me, all under the age of 8, that didn't struggle as hard as she did.

I bet she'd think Quarry Rock was intense. Lmao

PNWHiker

Fan
Oct 26, 2022
Here's a question: Why do some of you guys expend so much energy criticizing girls you don't find interesting or attractive anyway? Instead of fixating on negativity and wasting so much of your time spitting into the wind, why not invest that time in finding someone or something that genuinely captures your interest and gives your little twig and berries some genuine joy?

Personally, I don't find Pineapple intriguing. She's cute but average. I keep following the threads in case someday she get a little more adventurous. Because I'm following the forum, I keep seeing all the hissyfit drama. It's weird that some of you want to fight and argue like little high school drama queens. I've seen reality TV shows with fewer drama queen issues than some of you guys.

Last edited:

Ididtharace

Lurker
Mar 14, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Holy reddit this site sometimes... Are you aware that some people just like poking fun at cringe women? What energy are people overly expanding? Calling her a dumb bitch for getting tired 10 minutes into a hike and eating curry with no rice? Brother she's not letting you smash for writing defensive thesis statements about her on an image board LOL.

Please go back to reddit if you prefer a cozy echochamber and cannot fathom the fact that some people will mutually want to laugh at an egotistical influencer and also want her to show her Ass.

Reactions: picksindflud