MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Survey - [Movie Tier List] Favorite movies worth watching! | SimpCity Forums

Survey [Movie Tier List] Favorite movies worth watching!

Steelgrip

Digging Fit & Sexy Chicks
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Yoyo guys!!

Was wondering if anyone else finds latest movies (think Marvel) really uninteresting/shallow not worth watching and is looking for some cool shit from the past worth watching?

I personally like smart movies / movies that will make you think / rethink things in life or movies that will leave an impact / give good mood / hope when you need it when life is though. Or movies to keep you on your grind / motivated ...

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Here is some of the top movies on my list:

1) Last Samurai

-- this is the kind of movie I like to watch when I am down and pissed on people - I like the movie quiet a lot and do identify in those moments with the main character really well LOL also like the happy ending of it and the fairy-tale likeness of Samurais - even though in reality they were likely much less fairytale like LOL

2) Lord of the Rings + recently I found myself watching Hobbit too when I watch LOTR

-- I have seen this trilogy probably over 20x by now - always watching all of them at once in extended version xD - sometimes I do watch Hobits - sleep and watch LOTR next day and lately I started to watch 1 movie / night when I watch them

-- these movies have so strong epicness about them for me and absolutely spirit lifting presence of hope and nobility

3) The Unit (series)

-- I fucking love this series about Delta Force - I know some people find it thrash and it has it's week moments - think most of the wife storylines - but for some reason the song "Fired Up" and the way the story goes just really keeps me motivated to work HARD AS FUCK on my business :D when I watch it - already seen it 2x and I am tempted to go for 3rd round :D

4) SAS: Who dares Wins (series)

-- I do really like this reality show - I know is all a theater and nothing like real selection for SAS - but still there are some inspiring stories in there and some cool changes of character to watch also some of the life stories of participants are breath taking

5) Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy with Christian Bale

-- man this shit is fucking classic - totally dark and somehow feels so real - probably my favorite comics/super hero series with some real juice in it worth watching

That's all I could think of for now - might share a bit more later and edit this post.

What about you guys? Any cool movies you would recommend to watch?

Steel

Star Saber

No Decepticucks allowed
Mar 10, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Aren't all the marvel movies like that?:pauseChamp:

Hard for me to do a tier list since i watch movies depending on my mood but some of my favorites are (not in a specific order btw):
Stay (2005), The Crow, Fight Club, Se7en, American Psycho, Matrix (only the first one and Animatrix exist), Taxi Driver, Drive, Blade Runner 2049, Nightcrawler, Split.
And if i wanna turn off my brain i watch Tokyo Drift, Transformers (1 to 3) and Superbad
Holy shit no wonder i'm a loser

JC888

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 17, 2022
For those who like historical WWII movies, I highly recommend A Bridge Too Far (1977). Featuring an all star cast of British, American and German actors, great directing, and a realistic recreation of many battle scenes. Based on the events of Operation Market Garden in 1944 in the Netherlands. It's an unusual war story, because the battle had many heroes--but no winners.

Midway (1976), about the decisive Pacific carrier battle of 1942 that turned the tide for the U.S. Navy. Another star-studded film. What makes it so watchable is how it shows step-by-step the thought process on both sides, American and Japanese, leading up to and continuing on through the actual engagement. One flaw, however, is the film's reliance on footage from Tora! Tora! Tora! (1970, a sad but powerful story about the attack on Pearl Harbor) in many combat scenes, plus confusing mismatching of some actual war images with the action. (There is a recent version as well, which in my opinion is less enjoyable). John Williams masterfully composed the music. to match every mood.

Last edited:

Steelgrip

Digging Fit & Sexy Chicks
Mar 11, 2022
Any good (romantic) comedies you guys would recommend?

I recently rewatched Pretty Woman with my girlfirend and I was seriously surprised how much we like the movie LOL :D

I didn't even remembered it was this good :D - I doubt I have seen it more then once and it most have been years ago

Also rewatched Girl Next Door - hence why I shared Elishas clips here on forum - that one was HOT :D

We also watched: 10 things I hate about you - I loved that thing :D I saw it first time it was AWESOME !!