MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Support - Lost over 100 reaction score? | SimpCity Forums

Support Lost over 100 reaction score?

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

HomeBoxOffice

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Was working up to the 2222 reaction score and posts total so had been keeping an eye on it and last week I was over 2k now down to 1900, if somethings been deleted for being against the rules or what not I usually get a notification but nothing seems to be missing hence this post, if its just a visual glitch or theres a reason feel free to inform me then delete this cheers.
EDIT : A post from whoahannajo's thread was deleted not sure why?

Last edited:

ColitVitam

Est semper aliqua veritas
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
My guess, u probably left links that were expired and the mods noticed ur previous posts and had to delete them if u didn't renew the links to edit your posts (i had to edit ALL my posts since anonfiles was all down), also ur quoting: if somethings been deleted for being against the rules or what not I usually get a notification. That probably could happen on alerts but never happened, so u never did broke rules, i think it was that thread u mentioned, its all erased.