Guide Inpainting/Nudifying for everyone! (Fast, Simple, and Easy)

• Welcome to the Fakes / AI / Deepfakes category
    When posting AI generated content please include prompts used where possible.

frog55

Lurker
Jun 7, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
cant see what options you selected and numbers you put in that would help a lot more but from what I can see you might have asked for a resolution of 512 x 512. The image you are editing and the area you have painted in I would use a portrait resolution so 512 width x 768 height.

Now for some helpful tips. I would mask/paint out every bit of the top otherwise it will still try and generate something to match the black top you missed also shadows sometimes messes up generation, try turning down the mask blur to around 2. If you want the arms in that exact position keep the painted/masked area the same, if you want them different paint out more area, ive found that using other inpainting checkpoints give better results now, keep checking civitai every few weeks because since ive started and since this was first posted AI has exploded with content thats just improving every week it feels like. I use checkpoints like: realistic vision inpainting, epicreaslism and picxreal.

bigelelya

People Observer
Nov 17, 2022
Looks like it isn't correctly downloading the UI. I just visited the HF site where the package is hosted, and there's a chance it will give you a captcha. I think that's the possible cause of this issue. Right now, what you can do is, if you fail the download, just disconnect and reconnect to a new instance of Colab. I'll update the script soon to adapt to this change.

Update: I've added an auth token to the download. I hope it solves the issue.

Last edited:

bigelelya

People Observer
Nov 17, 2022

Are you running this locally or not using the setup script?
The setup script is intended for use in Colab. The output is messed up because you don't have the preconfigured configuration that the setup script utilizes.

If you are running locally, what you can do is spin up a Colab instance. and run the setup script, After it's done, open the file section and find the file in this path:

/content/sdw/config.json
/content/sdw/ui-config.json

Download the file and put it in your own Colab folder.

bobstein13

Casual
Nov 11, 2022
Is there a setting to display better on mobile? When I upload a picture to the inpaint window it just shows a black box with "Start Drawing Now" but doesn't show the picture

Reactions: pisscat

Ronan xandar

Tier 3 Sub
Apr 13, 2023
Hey anyone know how can I use stable diffusion for nsfw I can't us my laptop for it because its 10 year old
1-So I tried on kaggle I didn't read policy I got banned for using nsfw
2-colab is paid free will work only 15 min
=So anyone had solution that would be helpful

mr_rod

Lurker
Mar 12, 2022
Hello, I haven't tried inpanting in a while, is the tutorial video updated? I need to know something? Please if someone can give me a quick guide or what I need. (y)

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

It asked me for an API key, enter the one provided by Civitai, is already completed but the local or public links do not appear, to go to SD. What do I need to do?

Last edited:

FeetInMouth

Tier 1 Sub
Apr 21, 2023
I'm positive that I saw a post/thread about AI generated/inpainted cumshots or bukkake. However, I have searched all over the site, and cannot find a single reference to this. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

bpawnz

Casual
Jul 31, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

You don't need to use that model that they list there either. There are plenty of LORAs and embeddings that will suffice on civitai. I fuck with some stable diffusion. I would make guides and post more but for some reason I dont have permissions to post in the AI part of this forum. For anyone interested yall should check out RevAnimated checkpoint. My current goto, I have had great results with it thus far.

FeetInMouth mr_rod