MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Hentai - Doujin - AI - Hentai Fan Art Created by AI | SimpCity Forums
  • Welcome to the Animated section! This is your home for all illustrations, animations, and exotic fantasies that the real stuff just can't fulfil!

Keep in mind that our Community Rules still apply to the material here, in addition to additional category specific guidelines stickied within each section. Please familiarise yourself with these before posting. Have fun!

Surancons

Lurker
Dec 4, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I found some great anime hentai fan art created by AI hentai generator:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

The
created the most similar character of High School DxD. And the prompt tags are:

Rias Gremory, High School DxD, curvaceous body, fair skin, blue-green eyes, crimson hair, long hair down to thighs, hair strand, ahoge, white shirt with a black ribbon, sleek black cape, matching corset, fabulous magenta skirt with white accents, brown shoes with crew-length socks

Surancons

Lurker
Dec 4, 2023
Prison School ecchi anime hentai:

The tags to describe Meiko Shiraki hentai fan art:

Meiko Shiraki, Prison School, angry, oval glasses, gray hair in a bun, neck-length bangs to the side, brown eyes, slim waist, curvy body, large breasts, open collar, showing off cleavage, buttocks, holding a horse-whip, khaki color school uniform, khaki miniskirt, tights, knee-length boots

Surancons

Lurker
Dec 4, 2023
If you want to create fanart like mine, you can also use AI hentai generators like Soulgen, AIHentai.ai, AIExotic, etc. Some may suggest Stable Diffusion or other tools based on it. But as for me I don't like thinking about detailed prompt and set the complex parameters. Soulgen is the very prompt-to-hentai tool that I can use simple words to get the hentai results, while AIHentai.ai is the easiest-to-use and fastest AI because I only need to choose several tags. I also used Onlywaifus to create hentai though the interface is so dull.

Tools I often used:
Soulgen:

AIHentai.ai:

Onlywaifus:

AIExotic:

Deepswap:

BTW, I also get inspiration from some AI booru imageboards, like AIHentai.co (
), and the gallery helps me think about how I should describe the hentai characters I need.

Reactions: loberboy_67

yading

Lurker
Mar 26, 2022
I've seen people make hentai that looks similar to famous artists (asanagi & thiccwithaq). Do you know any tool that helps copy a specific artist's style the most?