MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Elspeth Eastman - Discussion Thread | Page 7 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Elspeth Eastman - Discussion Thread

Renfield

Superfan
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Honestly, whatever the opposite of a butterface is, she's that to me. She says she works out, but she seems to lack any definition at all. I'm not saying she should be on T and look like some kind of power lifter, but she looks "skinny fat" without even being skinny, if that makes sense. I've known heavier (and lighter), less physically active women who don't look like their skin is hanging off their bones. Pretty face, not much else; such is life.

• WaitWhat
Reactions: LizGoBoom

rogier53

Casual
Dec 6, 2023
i think she is done with streaming the only thing she does is drink coffee and talk she doesn't do any games anymore and i think the games made her streams. also i think she is done with only fans in her last video she was like o i have so many ideas well where are they her last post on her PPV list was the video and her last post on only fans was on the 24th of januari just a bit slutty whatever that means.And i think that her relationship with her boyfriend is not so bright as she whants us to believe the guy is always not home probably working and when he comes home he has to cook as well and she is always online on discord he is not their for the most time and he was before when i see photo's of them together i have something like their mom and kid then they are lovers and have sex together i really can't see that!!!! and i would love to hear what he thinks of her posting nude stuff maybe i'm old fashioned but i wouldt be happy with my girl showing her tits and butt to everybody how pays for it what you guys think??????

Mr Hobbs

Laribug is my Queen
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Erm the 24th is just over a week ago, shes gone weeks without posting stuff so she is not quitting OF just because she hasnt posted all her "ideas" within the last week so calm the fuck down.

And in case you missed the posts/tweet she made she has quit gaming because she no longer enjoys it (which i find funny coming from a supposed VA) and only wants to stream smoking weed and talking shit.

rogier53

Casual
Dec 6, 2023
so a few hours ago she streamed again and she was playing a game again wonder if she is posting stuff again today because i see when she streamed she mostly always posts something on her only fans maybe she gets hot from streaming lol:KEKWchamp: will see nothing what we didnt see already i guess:KEKWlaugh:

• WaitWhat
Reactions: lord.ma2

rogier53

Casual
Dec 6, 2023
well she was in a stream tonight called bladerunner and what i could see i think she moved out she was sitting somewhere else i could be wrong but i dont think so!!! don't think she will be in the mood for foto's and video's for a while what i dont understand she says the split up ended with affection and well-wishing. yeah sure why are all your foto's gone on his insta and his name is gone on your X and your name on his why split up then!!!

Last edited:

rogier53

Casual
Dec 6, 2023
She is back streaming thursday she says on X and on only fans she said that she pierced her nose again maybe it will be a beginning of wild foto's and video's :KEKWlaugh: don't think so but will see!

Reactions: WrangledHog

rogier53

Casual
Dec 6, 2023
the photo's from yesterday show that she still in her house so i was mistaking that she moved out i like the little bee in her ear the piercing you really have to look good:pokiJAM:

rogier53

Casual
Dec 6, 2023
she streamed yesterday and right now when im typing this! but nothing about her breakup no word about it she is like doing if their nothing happened her choice but i think its stange!!!