MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Dina Belenkaya | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Dina Belenkaya

kuygugkbkhbkhb

Casual
Feb 15, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I wouldn't mind but i doubt something like vixen would ever happen. I think she would essentially lose the chess community if she ever did and from what I've seen, that's where the majority of her friends are.

Reactions: simp3069xoxo

MagnumOpis

Diamond Tier
Sep 29, 2023
I don't have any idea if this is true, but this is a model thread on SimpCity and talking shit and rumors are what we do best. But I have read she might be romantically involved with American GM Daniel "Danya" Naroditsky who she has a history with. That would explain why she moved from Europe to North Carolina and joined the same chess center where he is the head guy. It might also explain why she stopped doing Passes since maybe he wasn't interested in her doing that.

It's a shame she stopped cause of all the chess hotties on Twitch, Alex and Andrea Botez, Nemo, Anna Cramling, JulesGambit, Hannah Sayce, etc, Dina has by far the biggest and best boobs and she liked showing them. She was even doing cleavage streams late last year. But alas those days might be over.

thickjizzer

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 16, 2022
Pretty sure Daniel is gay IRL. It's not something he's ever publicly stated, but he's never been known to have a GF and used to live with a guy for awhile. I know people like to "ship" people online, but her moving to the US to work at the Charlotte Chess Center doesn't have anything to do with him. There's a number of other Grandmasters, National Masters, etc that work there. More likely the deeper reason (she's a Russian citizen) is the war in Ukraine, and the benefits that come with living and working in the US due to her profession.

• monkaHMM

CarterNash

Diamond Tier
Sep 23, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Her first move was to actually switch over to Israel after the war and go there. That is why she changed from Russia to representing Israel. You got to feel for her. Leaves Russia cause of a war and then to Israel which is in a war and who everyone hates now. Out of the frying pan and into the fryer. Wonder if she will change to the U.S. now since she lives there and never brings up Israel at all for obvious reasons. I know she has joked about marrying an American for citizenship.

But her going to the Charlotte Chess Center is 100% cause of Dayna. I know they also have GM Olexandr Bortnyk but Dayna is the top person there and has a say in everything. Either it was just because of their friendship and he helped her get a position there to teach students or because they are a thing. I have no idea if he is gay or not. If he is gay then he got her there because they are good friends. She has been to Charlotte a few times before this to see him.

Last edited: