MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
XXX - Davina Davis | SimpCity Forums

XXX Davina Davis

MrE

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 18, 2022

shownomercy

Seer of the Tapes! Knower of the Episodes!
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Oiled Adventurer - Lubed 2022.01.25 2160p 6.98Gb

Davina-Davis---Oiled-Adventurer---1c4ccaeb53c9986b8.jpg
Davina-Davis---Oiled-Adventurer---26b6a9755139d9e5a.jpg
Davina-Davis---Oiled-Adventurer---34817ef8eaa8e76d5.jpg
Davina-Davis---Oiled-Adventurer---4e04f03038826a4a6.jpg
Davina-Davis---Oiled-Adventurer---Lubed-2022.01.25-2160pef98daf9ba4fc324.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

joiuploader

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 24, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

I was napping so peacefully after a long night of trying to avoid my creepy step brother. He just moved in to the room next to me and is ALWAYS lurking and trying to catch me naked!!! GROSS! All I wanted to do was take a nice nap, but no. My stepbrother won't let up! I was sooooo pissed that he woke me up, but realized that he would never let me nap until he got what he wanted. To be inside of me. I was so disturbed at the thought of fucking my stepbrother. I mean, Isn't that wrong? But I couldn't take another day of no rest, so I decided to give in and let him fuck me. As he slipped his cock inside me, I actually started to enjoy it... Uh oh..... He made me cum soooooooo good. This can't keep happening.. can it? IT GETS WORSE! I TOLD HIM NOT TO CREAMPIE ME AND HE DID! I hope he doesn't get me pregnant!

My name is Bulma Breifs. When I was younger, I dreamed of having a lifetime supply of strawberries. One day when I was cleaning my basement for my Step-Father, Dr. Brief, I discovered my first two star Dragon Ball!!!!!!! After doing some research, I discovered that the dragon ball could actually grant wishes! I thought I wanted to wish for a lifetime supply of strawberrries, but I'd been alone and horny for sooo long, that I decided to wish for a boyfriend instead. My wish came true!!!! I started dating Yamcha, the deadly warrior and trained martial artist. After only two hours of dating, I decided to show Yamcha what a dirty little slut I can be. Sooooo I let him take my virginity. Watch as Yamcha creampies me, and I squirt so hard that a DragonBall pops right out of my pussy!

I just started taking tennis lessons this summer after my daddy ran off with his new wife, and my evil step mom. Tennis lessons aren’t cheap, but I guess thats the price he’s willing to pay to get me out of the house so he can bang my step mom. I’m not complaining… My tennis coach is SOOOO HOT!!! The way he swings that racket makes my pussy seeping wet through my tennis skirt. I’ve tried to fuck him sooo many times, but he keeps telling me that he would never cheat on his wife, and says he will tell my dad if I don’t leave him alone. My dad is always SUCH a cock block. I want to behave for daddy this summer so he buys me a car, so I figured I could settle for some Tinder dick. I didn’t want to seem like a slut ( at least not right away ) So I invited the guy from Tinder to “play tennis” and told him I wasn’t interested in fucking him. That was OBVIOUSLY a lie. I made sure to lay on my bed at just the right angle so he could see that I’m not wearing any panties under my skirt. I don’t think he minded, because as soon as he saw my tight little pussy, he jumped at the chance to be inside of me! I started off by pulling his shorts down and slowly teasing his cock. You never know what kind of guys your going to find on Tinder, but I was VERRRYYYY impressed. This dudes cock was HUGE!!! I told him to lay down and jumped onto his cock, showing him how flexible I was from all the tennis stretches. I rode him up and down until I squirted all over his huge, throbbing, cock! I squirted soooo much, all over my brand new sheets that daddy bought. Hopefully he doesn’t notice! Since I already wet the bed, I told my Tinder fuck to fill my pussy with his hot, wet, cum. I really hope he doesn’t get me pregnant! Daddy definitley wouldn’t buy me a car then!

I am SUCH a little whore! While I was out of town for a work trip, I met a super sexy older man at the hotel bar. We started talking, and I accidentally called him daddy! I was so embarrassed at first, but turns out, he LOVES being Called daddy. He told me I should follow him back to his hotel room so he could tie me up and treat me like a dirty little whore. This sounded dangerous, but I couldn’t resist the chance to get fucked by my new daddy. When we got back to the room, daddy made me change into some slutty lingerie, and ordered me to take my panties off. He violently threw me on the bed and pushed my face into the pillow as he tied a leash and collar around my neck. I almost came right then and there. I wanted to impress my new daddy, so I started stripping and playing with my tight, wet, pussy. I wanted to show him that I could be a good little obedient slave. “Your not being a good girl.” Daddy yelled. He pushed my head down on his cock until I gagged on his huge, hard dick. I begged him to shove his raging hard on inside of me. He slapped me and told me to shut up and take it. God his cock felt soooo good in my pussy, but I wanted more. I wanted to be an even dirtier slut. I wanted to be the nastiest whore daddy has ever fucked, so I begged him to take my anal virginity. Daddy shoved his cock so hard into my asshole that came right away. He fucked my tight little ass until he made me scream over and over again with orgasms. After I came, daddy filled my asshole up with cum and told me to walk around with his creampie dripping out, so everyone would know that I’m daddy’s number one whore!