MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Belle Delphine Simp Chat | Page 361 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Belle Delphine Simp Chat

bashema

Fan
Feb 22, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

No distortion or blur? Shes against a plain wall.. And the lines of her waist on the left side definitely look weird to me. Idk why people are arguing my statement when its just the truth, look at her body in normal videos. Peach fuzz has nothing to do with it either, im saying she distorted the size of her waist and body in general, nothing about airbrushing. It's not necessarily a bad thing to edit, shes trying to earn money. A lot of OF girls do it. I'm not attacking her, I just prefer the small percentage of women who dont photoshop themselves. I honestly just think its silly to edit when weve seen her real body many times,
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
is an image link to the bends on her waist and body where she has clearly photoshopped.

• PepeClown
Reactions: heretobrowse

bashema

Fan
Feb 22, 2024

She has an agency. Agencies can easily hire photoshop professionals. Hell, even if she doesn't have an agency, there's thousands on sites like fiverr OF girls hire. Agencies know what appeals to coomers. Agencies know what she has to look like to rake in more money. OF girls with brains also know this, and use it to their advantage. Are you more likely to spend 10 dollars on a woman with no curves and a horrific face, or a woman with dramatic curves and a pretty face? It's only logical, I am afraid to say.

• PepeClown
Reactions: heretobrowse

bashema

Fan
Feb 22, 2024
I find it ironic how you can disagree with facts. Simp emote is also pretty ironic considering you're the one choosing fantasyland instead of reality. I'm the guy on a leak forum too but atleast I have some sense to know the content I consume isn't real life.

classman99

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Good, it'll be less of an echo chamber then. It should have been in the pinned post ages ago that she got implants, and then added that she got them removed when she came back this season with her smol boobas back. Talking about the potential scarring around her nipples was just ??? worthy. Wasn't really anything worth discussing, just two groups of WebMD PHD's going back and forth. :peepoShrug:

• Brainlet
Reactions: sadiestone8808