MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Discussion - 90% of OnlyFans is really low effort... any girls who aren't? | Page 2 | SimpCity Forums

Discussion 90% of OnlyFans is really low effort... any girls who aren't?

angelaaa

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 24, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

They need the money. They'll do whatever it takes to make the money. Don't let yourself get cucked. They try make sure they have to do as little as it takes. The less they are able to show the more valuable they make themselves. Every top model went from showing practically nothing to hardcore content because that was the only way they could keep people coming back. And that was all while having every post leaked.

discoisbasura

Cum Countdown Connoisseur
Mar 13, 2022
Remains0ftheday and Juniper Rosewood have daily uploads, and most importantly, no PPVs. Plus, the full videos that are posted are also cross-posted to their MV pages as well, so you save a ton of money if you get an OF sub rather than buying all their clips on MV. If you like Bad Dragons, fuck machines, and occasionally a JOI clip and stuff like that, then their page are for you.

ValorLupus

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 3, 2022
Orenda makes a lot of effort in her pictures and often they are in cooperation with professional photographers.
Lately she has become less active and seems to lean towards PPV even though she already charges 15 bucks for her ordinary channel. It may improve as this change is recent (July).
However, the way Onlyfans works yo get access to all her previous work with one payment and the pictures are of high quality. As a rookie in this forum I'm not sure if posting an example here is proper so I would recommend you check her thread on this forum.

Tflames

Bathwater Drinker
May 3, 2022
Good cosplays and consistent b/g stuff no ppvs. Also her thread is most active in the forum.
sample clip:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

MikeOxlittle

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Just look at the number of MEDIA they have on their page. These broads asking $20/mo with 45 pictures and 3 videos that have been signed up for over 2 years are what I hate about OF.

is legit. 2.8k posts with 5.4k pieces of media and NO PPV for $12. 32gb Mega link available in her thread here but this is the kind of creator I wouldn't mind supporting.

DougDickDimmadong

Fan
Sep 2, 2022
For me Without a doubt, Miniloonaa.
https://simpcity.su/threads/miniloonaa.1327/
8,99 a month, significantly less than the average, though i've seen this frequently be on sale. Even now checking her page I was at a 60% discount
Does one PPV each one to 2 months. And so far most of them have been very much worth it. Has all her previous videos in a $73 pack... but then again sometimes she just throws em on sale for a day. Manage to grab it for 25ish last time. I didnt mind supporting that
But even then, often throws just free 6 minute videos out there.
Over 250 videos, 1500 photos. And feels more like she does it for fun than really tries to push it.

LordKratos

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Hey guys I would recommend leaving reviews in the Reviews forum, so that people can find the Diamonds in the Rough. I know that a few of the ones I like I have found from Threads like this but not everyone is willing to look around. That being said here are a few of the reviews of the girls I think are worth it:

cjgyr

Diamond Tier
Mar 12, 2022
Here some I see myself go back to .
Lauren Demarcus
- $9 (Regular Discounts)

Content:
  • B/G
  • Solo
  • HQ Pictures
(+):
Consistent Posts
Full Length Vids on Wall and in DM's
Regular Discounts
(-):
  • If you're looking for JOI or Roleplay she don't do that.

Good deal for all you get, a bit under the radar.
i'll probably do a full review, been on and off subbing.

Sydney Harwin
- $3
- $3
https://simpcity.su/threads/sydney-harwin.15839/page-2#post-1361057
Content:
  • HQ Pictures
  • Occasional Full Length Vid Posts
  • Exclusive Wall Post Videos
  • Solo
  • Some B/G
  • JOI and Roleplays
(+):
  • Consistent Posts
  • If you're into Taboo or Kink she's all about it
  • Customs in Tip Menu
  • Occasional Discounts

Popular Taboo Clip Creator. Not a bad deal for the amount on her wall.

Sloans Moans
-$5

Content:
  • HQ Pictures
  • BTS Clips
(+):
  • $5
  • Occasional Full Length Vids on Wall
(-):
  • Sometimes not as active

Another clip creator, she's pretty fire. Loyalfans is a compliment to the other places she sells content but its not bad for the price.

Bettie Bondage
- $12
https://simpcity.su/threads/bettie-bondage.12423/page-5#post-1238637
Content:
  • HQ Pictures
  • BTS Clips
(+):
  • Consistent Post
  • Drops full videos every now and then
  • Offers Customs
(-):

Her OF is more BTS, but if you like Bettie its worth it for sure. She'll drop full clips on occasion and is active on there.

Last edited:

BobbyMan1234

Lurker
Mar 14, 2022
Unfortunately Brandi Love's page has become a spam bot now.

Spamming bundles that promise a lot of value (message below) and it ends up being 1 B/G and G/G vid then a bunch of low effort solo stuff.

"This bundle is just $20 for $1000 worth of content including RIMMING,SQUIRTING, BBC, BTS, ORGIES, FUCK A F, DILDOS, BG,GG AND MORE, and I've included videos that I haven't posted here before so you'll being seeing it for the first time."

Plus when you reply asking about the bundle missing almost everything advertised the bot just ignores you.

Last edited:

ElMexicanMole

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
Definitely not everyone's cup of tea but milkteamomoko if you do prefer the men pretending to be women (or trans since they've never stated it). Does a great job posting content I believe it's one to twice a week and it's usually 30+ pics so definitely worth the $10. It's over 10k pics and a few hundred videos.

Thots2BBlackeD

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
Yureta started her B/G content during Valentines. It’s very underwhelming and overhyped by her “loyal” fans. I wouldn’t mind sharing the stuff soon. She must be desperate for money now that she put herself into a relationship.