EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat yui hiiragi/柊ゆい / Sato Nozomi - Discussion Thread

Her recent audio is just as bad as Choco's only off-brand R18 ASMR work and honestly I'd still pick the latter over this one because Choco doesn't need to hide behind some cutesy but shit persona and isn't menhera because she's wise with money, she's considered fashionable among friends, she cooks and cleans, she knows what she wants, and she's willing to put the work.

Still, I'd be sure to see people paying for the former just because it's off-brand Matsuri while inhaling copium in the hopes that one day she'll actually updoot some actual noods.

Her recent audio is just as bad as Choco's only off-brand R18 ASMR work and honestly I'd still pick the latter over this one because Choco doesn't need to hide behind some cutesy but shit persona and isn't menhera because she's wise with money, she's considered fashionable among friends, she cooks and cleans, she knows what she wants, and she's willing to put the work.

Still, I'd be sure to see people paying for the former just because it's off-brand Matsuri while inhaling copium in the hopes that one day she'll actually updoot some actual noods.
Wish matsuri would be more natural with her voice when doing those audios, it would actually make it a 100 time better imo.

But then again I did read some guy in this thread say that the moans that they were doing were hardwired in their head from wathcing too much jav or something.

top answers:
"It's too rare, but I'd like to hear your voice if possible."
"Clothed peeing Kibonne"
"Holding in the bladder until it reaches its limit"
" I'd like to hear cursing ASMR!"
"It was good peeing, so I'd like a different angle of peeing."
"so if that's the case, I'd be happy with something like a situational voice"

That's it guys. i'm going to make a girl fantia profile, 5.000yen per month and i will upload only piss audios. I will be rich as hell from the japanese. After I cash out I pay a round of beer here for everybody.

top answers:
"Clothed peeing Kibonne"

That's it guys. i'm going to make a girl fantia profile, 5.000yen per month and i will upload only piss audios. I will be rich as hell from the japanese. After I cash out I pay a round of beer here for everybody.

Cursing ASMR💀💀💀💀💀💀
i wonder if those guys never watch youtube clips.

top answers:
"Clothed peeing Kibonne"

Seriously, what's with them and voice stuff? I get that her content isn't great, but these people are part of the problem too.

Back
Top Bottom