EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat yui hiiragi/柊ゆい / Sato Nozomi - Discussion Thread

Why she voice acts so much everytime? Can't she literally just masturbate like a normal human being? It feels like I'm watching some random 2014 hentai anime, I can't even tell if she really is masturbating or just making a scene.

Soooo i just finished listening to her latest audio. Why does she sound like she's being electrocuted in an electric chair. Gaddamn it.

Why she voice acts so much everytime? Can't she literally just masturbate like a normal human being? It feels like I'm watching some random 2014 hentai anime, I can't even tell if she really is masturbating or just making a scene.
She was said (as Matsuri) that in her school days, a boy would call her ugly but complimented her voice. It seems that compliment stuck with her.

She was said (as Matsuri) that in her school days, a boy would call her ugly but complimented her voice. It seems that compliment stuck with her.
Actually her vocie is good when she as a vtuber,at least I think
But...what heck is this (02-29 audio)dude
Acting is getting worse and worse
At least for her first masturbation voice I came
This thing just make me soft

Actually her vocie is good when she as a vtuber,at least I think
But...what heck is this (02-29 audio)dude
Acting is getting worse and worse
At least for her first masturbation voice I came
This thing just make me soft
She is not submitting as Natsuiro Matsuri, so she does not need to act cute.
Her disturbed voice is more natural and exciting.

Back
Top Bottom