EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat yui hiiragi/柊ゆい / Sato Nozomi - Discussion Thread

I got too deep in the rabbit hole again... Just read a comment somewhere that she had a sextape but the clip is already deleted. Anyone here have it?
a-what12d5584270671727.md.jpg
are they talkin about the GTA RP AV she did? the one where laplus caught them.

Do people like this?
Not me in particular, I don't like it at all but I am not paying for the content, so I don't really have any negative emotions of complaint about it.
Someone might have a urine kink, and it might do it for them...

Do people like this?
Well since I did not paid for it either, my opinion is invalid.
But honestly I feel second-hand shame watching a grown adult woman, getting into an empty bath and start film herself peeing in her panties. Then she share this content with the world for 10.000 yen, while her real name, real face is out there and well known.
I know some people have "fetishes" like this and its great.
My fetish is stockings. I love stockings on girls, it looks sexy. But if somebody would do something disgusting or very weird as fuck thing while wearing stockings the "end result" would be disgust from me too, no matter if they wear stockings or not.
That is my problem with this content.

Anyway I hope at least piss lovers enjoy this video, if nothing, they got finally something out of this girl.

Can you expand on the Aogiri stuff? Maybe some links too?
Would also like a link of that tape not just because it's Aogiri but because people mistook her for Matsuri.

I do like me some unfounded controversy especially if it has sex.

I'm late to the party. Idk why she started doing these but I'll treasure that handjob stream.
Also NTA she used to be "BIG" back in the days on ニコニコ but damn, she really worked hard for what she is right now

and I just noticed that all/most of her content is done in her bathroom. easy to clean there I guess

I got too deep in the rabbit hole again... Just read a comment somewhere that she had a sextape but the clip is already deleted. Anyone here have it?
a-what12d5584270671727.md.jpg
this was about her GTA online stream where she has "sex" with one of her friends. it is not real

to be fair, we get to know how she cums and masturbates. we get to see some pics too
it is more than we get from most of the girls and knowing how horny she is makes me horny too
i have zero complaints

:peepoSimp::peepoSimp::peepoSimp::peepoSimp::peepoSimp:

This man is on the coom brain happy train

to be fair, we get to know how she cums and masturbates. we get to see some pics too
it is more than we get from most of the girls and knowing how horny she is makes me horny too
i have zero complaints
Her masturbation voice clips are worse acting than Lemon Stealing Whores.
Is that Iketog? Dude, those guys are fucking parasocial weirdos worse than 4chan rrats. 99% of their comments are made-up schizo bullshit.
It's even worse now after Nijifags chose it as their base for defending Anycolor...

Back
Top Bottom