EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat yui hiiragi/柊ゆい / Sato Nozomi - Discussion Thread

I see you have personal grudge against valentine day, you ok?
Nah, never have any issue with valentine's day, altough i'm single.

That was my assumption of Yui, either three of that. Turns out she went over her family's home and got sick at the time, as what it seems on her tweets which i haven't check it at all.

Nah, never have any issue with valentine's day, altough i'm single.

That was my assumption of Yui, either three of that. Turns out she went over her family's home and got sick at the time, as what it seems on her tweets which i haven't check it at all.
i heard she likes strawberry shortcake, so why not try to imagine her enjoying a delicious freshly baked strawberry shortcake while wearing a cute dress on valentines instead

i heard she likes strawberry shortcake, so why not try to imagine her enjoying a delicious freshly baked strawberry shortcake while wearing a cute dress on valentines instead
Change that to pizza and/or burger then we're talking.

Jokes aside, ain't care much 'bout her. got my hand full with my own shit nowadays, only came here to see if there's sum new hot guddies from her or just makes fun of her then move on.

Ending my subscription today bois, don’t get scammed. I’ve turned over a new leaf and stopped being a coomer for this girl. Hoping to get a new car tomorrow, wish me luck

Edit: if by some miracle we got snother one of those content similar to the bath tub photo, I might sub again if no one does.

Last edited:
Ending my subscription today bois, don’t get scammed. I’ve turned over a new leaf and stopped being a coomer for this girl. Hoping to get a new car tomorrow, wish me luck

Edit: if by some miracle we got snother one of those content similar to the bath tub photo, I might sub again if no one does.

Thanks for all the posts until now my dude.

o7 my guy thanks for the contributions!! much love👏

Good luck! Don't forget to check the frame.
As for her it's clear this is just a 2nd fanbox.

She did one last post before the month ended. Do you still get to see it even after ending your subscription?

Unlike other hookers, she has not yet created back numbers, so you can view all of her past postings with a one-time fee plan.
For now there is no need to deposit every month, once every few months is enough.

Nah, i cancelled early because they sometimes charge you a day early before the month ends

Yeah they charge you on the first day on JPN day and time, so it is usually 12+ hours earlier.

Back
Top Bottom