EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat yui hiiragi/柊ゆい / Sato Nozomi - Discussion Thread

I'd rather have mikeneko, she might kill me in my sleep but we all know she has a better face & body. There is a reason why mafumafu put up with all of her crazy :WeSmart:
U sure about that? The amount of filters that mikeneko puts in all of her pictures is insane, she's not ugly but almost below average (I'm saying this based on old videos floating in Nico). I haven't seen many videos of Yui/Sato, but she seems cuter and with less filters.

I'd rather have mikeneko, she might kill me in my sleep but we all know she has a better face & body. There is a reason why mafumafu put up with all of her crazy :WeSmart:
Mafu put up with it because he is a prime example of easy prey that is targeted by man eaters like Mike (Up there with unicorn types), and it shows in his dating history. I mean the dude married her within six months of dating, who fukin does that?

Mafu put up with it because he is a prime example of easy prey that is targeted by man eaters like Mike (Up there with unicorn types), and it shows in his dating history. I mean the dude married her within six months of dating, who fukin does that?
Japan does that lmao

Man, it was only her december last year's audio where shit went lit, then rest of it goes downhill real quick :PepeWhy:

Back
Top Bottom