EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Wolfabelle Simp Chat

Yeah, I don't blame her, it's certainly reasonable. It just clicked that it always happened to be in the way. She mentioned yesterday she hadn't really made any moves to do anything on Kick, but she did ask chat if people would follow her over there or watch her over there, and she definitely registered a majority of chat saying 'no.' I also think this is the most we'll get (besides her outfits getting maybe slightly more revealing/tight/cute...)

I did a Google search earlier to see if there was any other stuff out there on different sites, and I saw a few sites had directly ripped the pics from JRock5 :LULW: He's got more fans of his work, it seems

Yeah, slender and curvy in the right places. Can only hope she wants to be a perv and see Leg0s in a swimsuit in person and goes back to Canada and takes pictures in one too. 🙏

Yup so stunning! her insta post so fucking hot. Im sure she wants to see Leg0s im much less than a swimsuit... she likely already has. But god damn swimsuit belle 🤤

lesbian but i think she also said shes bi

She confirmed bi, but leaning heavily towards women atm, and Leg0s apparently being "ace" (asexual, I presume)

She re-confirms it often during streams, but the part I said, she had said roughly a day or two after this was made, during a stream. I won't bother getting a timestamp/clip, but feel free to check for yourself.

cant stand legos tone of voice fukin hell.
the face on the tattoo looks great and the red, but it really needs more

She mentioned yesterday or the day before that she spent a half hour looking for the pants she was wearing then remembered she had worn them to grab the mail or something, so it seems there is an implication that she doesn't wear pants around her apartment. (y)
I was worried after the mention yesterday about a guy trying to get nudes from girls in her discord server, she'd revert back a little to baggy clothes again for a bit, but her shirt today clings to her tits nicely :PogTasty:

She mentioned yesterday or the day before that she spent a half hour looking for the pants she was wearing then remembered she had worn them to grab the mail or something, so it seems there is an implication that she doesn't wear pants around her apartment.

Or she had a wank and needed to put pants on. She probably masturbates a lot. Probably was watching some hentai and had a coom.

Or she had a wank and needed to put pants on. She probably masturbates a lot. Probably was watching some hentai and had a coom.
she sure does, maybe last week she was saying she had someone in her apartment to fix something, and she realised she left a bottle of lube out

Back
Top Bottom