EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Wolfabelle Simp Chat

🙏 for the homies that told her the room was dark at the start of stream and got her to get up. Ass looking HUGE today, side profile at 4:52 👌
She mentioned she was gaining weight and wanted to lose some but it was harder than when she was younger, but I'm loving her slightly thick.

🙏 for the homies that told her the room was dark at the start of stream and got her to get up. Ass looking HUGE today, side profile at 4:52 👌
She mentioned she was gaining weight and wanted to lose some but it was harder than when she was younger, but I'm loving her slightly thick.

It's looking thicc as ever and in those baggy pants too, could only imagine how great it would look in some tight pants or shorts she used to wear.

I came here to say the same thing lol. I could tell she slightly gain weight, not a bad thing at all. It happens to everyone getting older. Its great to see her open up more after having that basically face cam only for so long.

Im giving her an overall ass rating of 7.7/10, which is a place holder until I see that thing in full glory.

that was when she had under 100 viewers i don't think anyone has it
Do you have any other info about that stream like games she played that day or month or anything? I have the technology to possibly find it if I have more info.

Do you have any other info about that stream like games she played that day or month or anything? I have the technology to possibly find it if I have more info.
I assume it was before Among Us, so likely some of the Dark Souls games? Maybe DS3.

Also to anyone who cares her and Legos keep mentioning "that pic" or what ever, it's about some rule 34 of Candice just look up nopixel rule34

JRock5 If you weren't watching earlier, apparently there was a nipple in a YouTube vid she showed on stream, so VoD is nuked today. Wasn't really paying too much attention to her today, so I don't know if there's anything to be missed. Also, thanks for always being on top of this stuff.

JRock5 If you weren't watching earlier, apparently there was a nipple in a YouTube vid she showed on stream, so VoD is nuked today. Wasn't really paying too much attention to her today, so I don't know if there's anything to be missed. Also, thanks for always being on top of this stuff.
i heard she nuked vod, not much to see

Brooooooo, she very often has her mic in the exact spot to block her boob profile when she stretches and adjusts her sitting position... With her being so conscientious of how she is appearing on cam, do you think she had actually specifically worked that out and keeps putting it in that place?

Brooooooo, she very often has her mic in the exact spot to block her boob profile when she stretches and adjusts her sitting position... With her being so conscientious of how she is appearing on cam, do you think she had actually specifically worked that out and keeps putting it in that place?
100%. i have never seen a streamer with the mic and the cam on the same side

I mean just look how she used to have it

asdasda5-3pFvhntV.md.png

used to proudly show off her big boobs quite well

it was just one of the changes she did along with wearing baggy hoodies/sweaters after that idiot threatend to dox her . But it's starting to seem she's slowly (very slowly) returning to her natural state of giving booba fan service She has since slowed up on the baggy hoodies, has even given some tease glimpses of that fat booty. I don't think there'll be full out streams where she's in a skirt giving fan service like this

But maybe 1 day

Prefer this over that green screen and she said it's getting warmer so more tight shirts. She spoke about kick, it would damn awesome if she did lewd streams on there

I was watching her earlier, and saw that 5th clip you posted, and I was like, "oh my god, have her shirts been outlining her chest curves while tucked in the WHOLE time? How did I not notice?!?" Glad you got a clip of it, very nice outline of individual breasts. 👌

Hellllllllll yeah, exactly. The deepfakes have been kinda cool, but none of them have ever really matched what I thought her tits would actually look like (YET, holding out hope...)

her mic arm made a hole in her desk so maybe a different placement soon.
that last deepfake post by ditto was pretty good. juicy fucking tits

Let's be honest, can you blame the girl? doing all this to prevent images of her going all over the show. Most girls and her to some extent for sure play on the sexual side to get subs, this much is true. But given what happened and just in general, why would you not try and prevent as much of this as possible if you were in her shoes?

I cant imagine her ever doing lewd kick streams or OF, she loves to ERP for sure, but I think thats as much as we ever get! I pray i'm in the wrong

Back
Top Bottom