EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Wolfabelle Simp Chat

yeah i watched that, everyone should watch the first 50min of today's vod there might be hope

eh I don't know definitely heard say something about the camera being off more. so who knows but if she does makes sense her sub count has taken a hit. leg0s has almost double the subs doing a half-ass subathon and jennybeartv has triple the subs after a subathon and those are both cam-less streamers.

She’s shown nothing, shit imo
but it has potential it's a bit zoomed out and full cam activities is not out of the question like they used to with the green screen

but it has potential it's a bit zoomed out and full cam activities is not out of the question like they used to with the green screen
We have something much better than I thought we would get anytime soon! thought green screen forever!! hopefully for easter bunny belle will show up again

she knows she has to dip back into that little fan service, don't think she's been above 3k subs for a few months and she was talking about being depressed when talking about ditching the green screen i'm sure that her income being down had some to do with it but I don't think we'll be getting her in a skirt swinging around an elastic banana just yet but this seemed like a step in restoring some fan service that that idiot doxxer ruined.

yeah tbh she’s easing the fan service since viewers and subs are down. looks like she’s in a new place as well

yeah tbh she’s easing the fan service since viewers and subs are down. looks like she’s in a new place as well
Shes been there few months now, thats why green screen started she was paranoid people would figure out where her new place is, like her stalker before who found out where she lived. Guess she is less concerned about that now, hopefully no-one try's to fuck with her again like that, its not cool at all!!

lmao yeah with the camera situation change (which isn't even all that much better tbh. we can see more room above her head now! big fucking whoop) it seems a lot of us forgot to take into account her wardrobe of seemingly endless hoodies and huge sweatshirts. i've basically given up on any hope of us returning to the glory days, someone wake me when i'm hopefully wrong eventually

Ya ditching the green screen has been a big nothing so far. She needs to go back to the sexy outfits for her own financial good because every day it seems like she loses subs. A lot of her big gifters have moved and it's 100% to Sexy Outfit Fan Service Belle getting replaced by Baggy Clothes Belle

Last edited:
Ya ditching the green screen has been a big nothing so far. She needs to go back to the sexy outfits for her own financial good because every day it seems like she loses subs. A lot of her big gifters have moved and it's 100% to Sexy Outfit Fan Service Belle getting replaced by Baggy Clothes Belle started
and the stream kinda boring overall

she was on full cam at the start of the stream today standing trying to hang up the body pillow cover on the wall and she moved the chair directly behind her ass to cover 80% of her body when she is standing there trying to do it like what's the point you already wearing the baggiest sweat pants ever. i lost all hope and this is the last time clicking on her stream.
this is an unhealthy obsession buddy, just find someone else it's better trust me

I know it's a long shot, but does anyone know/have a recording of when she did the Rice purity test on stream? I remember her saying she regrets doing it on stream because of weirdos, but it was likely before she blew up, so I think it may be lost to time...

I know it's a long shot, but does anyone know/have a recording of when she did the Rice purity test on stream? I remember her saying she regrets doing it on stream because of weirdos, but it was likely before she blew up, so I think it may be lost to time...
that was when she had under 100 viewers i don't think anyone has it

Back
Top Bottom