EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

ASMR WhisperAudios ASMR

Finishing up the partial modeling set that was posted earlier

1-61a751195120979ee.jpg
1-112c2c385c5dd6f46.jpg
1-41b96468267e7dff1.jpg

Also - Fresh Patreon pictures:

Also, also - recent text post with some planned content updates:

GUESS WHO'S BACK....? BACK AGAIN...."
I MISSSSSSED YOOOOUUUUUUU!!!!!!
I am pleased to say that I am back in the studio recording content once again!
Thank you all SOOOO much for your patience with me this month! You all have been total CHAMPS.
Thanks also for being total legends playing the 'this or that' game with me! It's been a hoot reading your comments....some of you totally surprised me with your answers.... Do you think we should continue this game? Or another game similar?
I hope you also liked the 'Girl in the Library' Roleplay video that dropped last night....? I can totally see this becoming a little mini series.....PART 2 - "The Date to Coffee and Buns"? and maybe PART 3 - 'Netflix and Chill' at POV's house???!
Oh and a few things before I crack back on with filming today....
1) I am temporarily suspending custom videos for March so I can catch up with filming content for my YouTube channel. I only released 2 videos last month and YT is like "how DARE you! We shall banish you to YT algorithm prison!" - But I hope to pick up the customs again in April as the waiting list is....HUUUGE
2) I'll be catching up with replying to all your lovely messages this week
3) Shall I do another try on haul again soon? It's been a while? Would you all be interested in doing another Throne list haul again? (besides lingerie which is the most requested...!) what items of clothing shall I model for you again? It can be thematic (so like 50's, 90's, red theme etc), or a specific type of clothing? Food for thought!
And that's about it for now!

Back
Top Bottom