EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

ASMR WhisperAudios ASMR

Anyone have any ideas? :pauseChamp:

Hard to think of something that nudges her in the direction I think we all want her to go, without over-stepping.

Personally I'd love to see something that incorporates any of the characters she's continually revisited in her role-plays:
- Dr Hastings has been meaning to get the AC in her office fixed when a distractingly handsome new patient comes in for their annual physical.
- Flirty Stylist meets a customer who out-flirts her and talks her into a real, honest-to-goodness date.
- (From the '19th Century Dr. Hastings Mesmerises You' video) The lady in the pub mesmerises you some more.
- Miss White (teacher) makes one of her 6th Form students stay after class for disruptive behavior, but when they're alone he confesses to always having a crush on her.

Well that explains the brief pause in content.

This post is for people who are leaking Patreon content!

Hello naughty naughty Patreons....yes I can see you! Yes...you!

A little birdy told me that you have been taking content from this platform and leaking it to rather sketchy platforms. How sweet you 'taking one for the team' and sharing this content to your fellow man - if there were a medal for this you would be first in line.

Now, I am not (entirely) stupid and realise that it is the internet after all and there isn't much you can do to stop people from sharing your stuff so....I have a message for you....

...if you are reading this on one of these said platform then, please stop what you are doing right now...yes right now! And head on over to patreon.com/whisperaudiosasmr - I PROMISE you it is a FAR better experience on Patreon than where you're currently reading this from.

PLUS you can actually come and talk to ME DIRECTLY on here...trust me, I'm MUCH nicer than that keyboard warrior you're talking to...

Like one of you said "let's keep things nice and sweet so she keeps making this content!" You wouldn't want to scare me away now would you? 🥺

For all those hard working, honest patrons who are reading this, I am sorry that some people take advantage of the situation and ruin it for others. My team are working on identifying the culprits and removing them from the platform as well as taking down the material from those sites.

And lastly, thanks for even giving a sh*t about me enough to even WANT to illegally upload my stuff onto a 3rd party platform. After all, I am just a regular gal. Just like you sister, mother, auntie, niece, cousin...

The dedication, man-power and finance that it must take for you to do this; the psychology of it is incredibly fascinating!

ta ta for now!

Honestly, she's handling it like a queen.
Hopefully she sees the value of us keyboard warriors here as an advertising tool.

But - content leaks could suffer further interruptions from here on out with her 'team' actively looking for us naughty boys, so everyone please be patient and polite.
If you wanna see pics and vids faster then consider pledging, almost certain she'll stop doing this if her patron numbers drop off.

Last edited:

Hello pumpkins! How are you all today? I’m working on some voice over work today at home! Can’t tell you what it is yet but you’ll find out soooooon!

Did you guys like the lingerie video last night? I know some were disappointed that I didn’t show my bottom 🙈but Im not ruling this out for the future 😜It’s been almost 10 years since I did professional lingerie shoots and well, I’m not 23 anymore 😂Things look different now and I feel differently about them too, so I need to work on both those things first before I get back into it. Again, I’m not saying never, just…not quite yet 🥰

Thank you always for all your support. There are so many of you here now it’s quite overwhelming! I’m going to try and make this platform the best it can be so you all feel satisfied and happy. So please if there’s anything you think I should change or want to see then please let me know!

Love you all ❤️

More complete Catwoman set
402cf82a20dbf21b392d1824c8053640.jpg
11072-315482495.jpg
59533134eb6df98036ad056b7e1ce2a2.jpg
de89ef3feb341420f375a0effb1a6178.jpg
dfd950436d8c8f50356f857b6f297eff.jpg
f1841f44c132864ad4631f99be29761b.jpg
0fa91ff6c57abd4e4b1d46c4285717a5--catwoman-cosplay-beards.jpg
61d97de22014590bd903db4ab04b18f6.jpg
97d669190eb3c3ab50467486ad707b94.jpg
377b9888ff6df36d9041832b453c8b99.jpg
49a0ab2bc02c24f2f3ad0782e8b0271c.jpg

Hello cherry pies! How are you this fine Monday?!

I am in the studio today filming EXCLUSIVE patreon videos!! I’ve just recorded one which KICKED MY BUTT out of my comfort zone! I’ve been really inspired by Frivolous Fox lately (a hint on what the video might be about….!) so fingers crossed it comes out well….!

Also I took some bonus pics for VIP tier and above of you wanna go check those out 🥰
1c02f7ec0f41f9c63f29fbf1b24eea9bfc65e07f90db541d39a3b9f368ed77b4.jpg

Hey babes! How are you all?! How’s your weekend going?

Mine has been great!!! I caught up with editing in the week, which meant that I could have some time to catch up with reading this weekend! KOTS is good so far (lots of p0rn0graphic scenes already 😜) but I am enjoying it.

We were also looking after our neighbours dog all weekend too! She is sooooo adorable and such a good girl! Her and Miko get on really well and it’s so lovely watching them play together 🥰 (makes me broody to adopt another dog….!)

Also got to see “The Banshees of Inisherin” on Saturday. Loved “In Bruges” and “Three Billboards” so I was expecting this one to be equally as good but alas it fell a little flat to me. The acting was superb from all the cast and laugh out loud funny in some places, but overall it was really slow and uneventful 😩

And in other news it looks like I am iron deficient! I haven’t been feeling A1 for a few weeks and just put it down to overworking, but a friend suggested I be tested for iron deficiency and low and behold she was right…! This is just a home screening test but I have an appointment with a doctor on Thursday to go over everything and get a proper blood test done. I’ll keep you posted! ❤️
5451979d85784dc50518715b65f2f8be3c82040b6cb7c7c495e3ffa03051723b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom