EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

ASMR WhisperAudios ASMR

guys if anybody has recent patreon photos posted today, could you pls share them ? (especially vip tier snaps)

Looks like nobody here is on the VIP patron tier - with the number of new patrons she's gained the last few weeks it's bound to happen eventually.

People are probably waiting for an indication of what her upcoming Elite Tier will cost/provide before they pledge - that's what I'm doing.

Last edited:
I don't know how long this will last, maybe if there's a turnaround in the UK economy she might go back to just wholesome Youtube stuff

also for the curious, I don't think she got her jubblies pumped up by surgery... looks like good application of a pushup bra. personally I prefer naturals at any size.
I don't know about her returning to only wholesome stuff, once you let that genie out of the bag it's hard to put it back in, plus after she sees the positive feedback and the extra income i doubt she will want to.
Also i agree with you about her being natural, you can see it in the try on haul video that she hasn't had any surgery.
Thanks for the pics and have a nice day.

whispers-youtube.jpg

Just a little something to brighten your day.

72297886__01.md.jpg 72319569__01.md.jpg 72366340__01.md.jpg 72371925_Throne-List-Gym-Wear-added_01.md.png

Some recent pictures, enjoy. Plus she's also added some gym clothes to her thronelist. After pitching the idea, she's decided to make either a try-on haul in those as well, or a yoga workout video in them. Either way, good things are coming. :pauseChamp:

72297886__01.md.jpg 72319569__01.md.jpg 72366340__01.md.jpg 72371925_Throne-List-Gym-Wear-added_01.md.png

Some recent pictures, enjoy. Plus she's also added some gym clothes to her thronelist. After pitching the idea, she's decided to make either a try-on haul in those as well, or a yoga workout video in them. Either way, good things are coming. :pauseChamp:
Four of them have already been purchased... I don't know how many she ends up keeping but she's gonna need a shed built out back to store all her new clothes!

It sounds like she was inspired by Kewas ASMR's yoga vids; very good for ASMR and she'd look great in workout gear while still being modest and tasteful.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom