EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

ASMR WhisperAudios ASMR

And we're back!
Missing a few comments from the last days of the thread on TB but no content was lost.

I just noticed today that the Breast Enhancement surgery is no longer listed on her Throne Wishlist

I'd be very surprised if some ultra-simp bought it for her - more likely the attention she got from the Go Back to Sleep video (100k view in 5 days) got her feeling anxious and she removed it herself.
Unless anyone else knows better.

whisper-audios-2.md.jpg She's been posting sexier pics on her patreon, and made a poll to see if she should make a FanHouse account. I think she's becoming more open to the idea of sexy content.
Actually, she clarified in the comments that she wants to make more sexy content (like you'd find on FanHouse), but put it on patreon instead.

Glad to be back btw!

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxssEJA0ndUVSGMa7_iOXwUK1G31spspUD replace the xx with tt in link, didn't want to direct link

Might be helpful to let her know kisses and mouth sounds are not "too much" without being over the top about it. I would put this in a discussion thread if there was one for her.

I believe you can suggest gifts on Throne? I think someone suggested it and she didn't properly screen for it... or perhaps she just got a big confidence boost and realized she didn't need them. Pretty glad if that's the case.
She updated her Patreon saying she's going to be opening a new "Elite Tier - This video will be more focussed on the content that will probably be demonetized on YouTube (ie mouth sounds, low cut tops etc) but of course tasteful and ASMR focussed." Also someone bought her a $400 microphone on thrones. She's making a ton of money for following through with so little up to this point lol.

Back
Top Bottom