EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Waterlynn -Discussion Thread

Used to follow Jake during the epic Japan solo adventures, but fell off after he became friends with the Group and the content became less discovering new places, poeple and adventures in JP, but instead became going to Content Corner over and over again.
I also preferred him with the JP girls but even I can see how he and Water are great together.

Was very surprised to see Water doing Fansly though. Wouldn't have pegged her for it cuz I assumed they both made a tidy sum from streaming and Jake seemed like the type with boundaries who keeps his personal life and relationships away from stream. And ya'll telling me he is encouraging her?

does anyone know the lore behind jake and water? like jake was a streamer and had arcs or eras with other girls before water right?
Jake is a streamer who blew up around 2017 when he lived in Japan and used to do these super authentic and entertaining streams. The kind that makes you wanna pack a bag and go live there as well. He used to hangout with or date a bunch of JP girls he met on stream and it was always a blast. idk if he ever fucked any of them; maybe others know more than I do?
He eventually met and settled down with Water and they've been together since well before Covid say 2018. Covid happened, he left JP, moved back to LA, streams in LA, and takes trips around the world and back to Asia occasionally. He is mostly in China now with Water cuz she has visa issues with the U.S.
An intro video of Jake

Used to follow Jake during the epic Japan solo adventures, but fell off after he became friends with the Group and the content became less discovering new places, poeple and adventures in JP, but instead became going to Content Corner over and over again.
I also preferred him with the JP girls but even I can see how he and Water are great together.

Was very surprised to see Water doing Fansly though. Wouldn't have pegged her for it cuz I assumed they both made a tidy sum from streaming and Jake seemed like the type with boundaries who keeps his personal life and relationships away from stream. And ya'll telling me he is encouraging her?
I think since 2022 he have been "joking" saying things like "water you should do OF and farm all the simps" or "start OF so I can finally retire", "look at amouranth and indiefoxx they are doing a bank" but she was always like "jake c'mon no!", "wtf no!"... And now here we are waiting for the nudes xd :Bootylicious:

Jake is a streamer who blew up around 2017 when he lived in Japan and used to do these super authentic and entertaining streams. The kind that makes you wanna pack a bag and go live there as well. He used to hangout with or date a bunch of JP girls he met on stream and it was always a blast. idk if he ever fucked any of them; maybe others know more than I do?
He eventually met and settled down with Water and they've been together since well before Covid say 2018. Covid happened, he left JP, moved back to LA, streams in LA, and takes trips around the world and back to Asia occasionally. He is mostly in China now with Water cuz she has visa issues with the U.S.
An intro video of Jake
how did he meet water i feel like theyre from 2 different leagues

how did he meet water i feel like theyre from 2 different leagues
If you watch the intro video I linked you can see the first time she appeared on his stream which was their 2nd or so date.

Basically He used to study and live in China so he understands Chinese fluently, both language and culture. He had friends there already and I believe a mutual friend linked him with Water after he saw the friend post her on IG.
Regarding them being in different leagues, meh can't really speak about that. Sometimes being funny and charming beats any sort of looks + she isn't a shallow airhead either.

If you watch their streams its obvious that They go very well together.

recently after her fansly content creation it feels she seem to distance herself post nothing of him as if she wants to hide of she has bf. And know what kind of things she does for custom request or VIP

As a old frog I remember Water and Jakes streams being way more wild, especially in terms of the 18+ convos they would have on stream, her hot friend Katrina too that used to stream. Jake started to crack down on the coomers and stopped talking about "squeezing the hog" after their streams went mainstream on LSF and he got big sponsorships. I remember when Old Jake would collab with any female streamer it was constant sex jokes & he would raid Berry or Queen Mico and tell his viewers to spam the squeezing the hog emote even if they ban them.

Last edited:
recently after her fansly content creation it feels she seem to distance herself post nothing of him as if she wants to hide of she has bf. And know what kind of things she does for custom request or VIP
True I saw one photo of them together on her IG, a cute photo of them in a car, and people in the comments were being so rude asking why she was with him.

As a old frog I remember Water and Jakes streams being way more wild, especially in terms of the 18+ convos they would have on stream, her hot friend Katrina too that used to stream. Jake started to crack down on the coomers and stopped talking about "squeezing the hog" after their streams went mainstream on LSF and he got big sponsorships. I remember when Old Jake would collab with any female streamer it was constant sex jokes & he would raid Berry or Queen Mico and tell his viewers to spam the squeezing the hog emote even if they ban them.
yeah jake and cook are super pervs. Not that i am judging. But most guys are. Cook doesnt really hide it but jake is fake as fuck about everything. The dude has some powerful lawyers because his skype stream and fucking some random girl under a blanket and streaming it to his diablo 3 buddies and directly to nosleep on twitch is nuked from the net.

yeah jake and cook are super pervs. Not that i am judging. But most guys are. Cook doesnt really hide it but jake is fake as fuck about everything. The dude has some powerful lawyers because his skype stream and fucking some random girl under a blanket and streaming it to his diablo 3 buddies and directly to nosleep on twitch is nuked from the net.
Yeah old IRL pre sponsor "Honey Baby" Era Jake streams were crazy, pulling girls by the arm to take home at night, grinding on girls in the clubs, dating like 5 girls at once and almost all on stream. Now Jake just acts like they never happened and replaced most of his old viewers with new viewers from his collabs with bigger streamers and LSF.

Yeah old IRL pre sponsor "Honey Baby" Era Jake streams were crazy, pulling girls by the arm to take home at night, grinding on girls in the clubs, dating like 5 girls at once and almost all on stream. Now Jake just acts like they never happened and replaced most of his old viewers with new viewers from his collabs with bigger streamers and LSF.
how was he able to pull so many girls??

did he livestream himself picking up girls or was it always when theyve already acquainted thsemlves
If you can go back far enough on his Twitch page and watch some of his Japan streams from his early days there, you'll learn a great deal about how to approach and chat with JP girls, and a lil bit with Korean and Chinese girls.

I used to watch those streams religiously and study them like a Bible. Dude defo unlocked an effective, no "chad/alpha/game" way to pick up JP girls. Basically the type of thing that a regular guy can do without having to use any TikTok Mens-Help faux "advice".

I've watched some other livestreamers and youtubers try to rizz up JP girls and their methodology is cringe usually, or not very effective but gets the job done, at best.
Trying to use "Western" tactics to rizz up JP girls just isn't gonna work with a lot of JP girls unless they are Gaijin Hunters.

I couldn't make it to JP cuz Covid happened and my life went on a different path, but when I do eventually get my ass on a plane there, I'll be watching those old streams to practice and refresh my memory.

As others have said, he's a tall white dude in JP, where a sizable amount of the girls fetishize white dudes.

He has good charm, humor, wasn't afraid to talk to or approach most people man or woman, often showed the girls a fun time with dates and activities (paid for by his stream viewers donating money), and importantly he spoke (was learning) Japanese so communication wasn't much of an issue.
He wasn't fluent but he was enthusiastic and played off any awkwardness or miscommunication well and made the girls comfortable.

And speaking of feeling comfortable, he was really good at understanding their cultural quirks and nuances, and anything he didn't understand or when he made a mistake, the girls would write it off as "he's a foreigner" so he got a free pass.

As others have also mentioned, the livestream thing he was doing at the time was pretty new and such a huge novelty so the girls were super fascinated by it and it added to his appeal. Their eyes would light up when they saw all the viewers.
Nowadays, Streamers are common in JP especially the foreigners and they are considered a nuisance by many. Maybe occasionally it'll be a novelty, but basically that angle isn't as potent anymore and is oversaturated now.

I'd suggest you watch his OG streams from 2017 and 2018 if you can. Maybe some from early 2019 but at that point the vibe was dying cuz he had met Water and settled with her, and then he met his JP group of friends and settled into a predictable routine.

if you're a big streamer girls are going to throw themselves at you.look at cook he's w not well endowed but he's got hotties on twitch like yuni/beddle/yummy_2. although I think all the locals he's paid for. at least the ones in busan and europe.

Back
Top Bottom