EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Vicky Stark - Discussion Thread

Looks like the guys are posting ppv again thanks guys 👍 but looks like now she isn’t showing her face as much any more ?
It loses a bunch of the appeal when she cuts off half her face for what's likely an expensive PPV. Its also pretty quiet where she doesn't talk and very quietly moans. I do like that she actually used a different toy.

It loses a bunch of the appeal when she cuts off half her face for what's likely an expensive PPV. Its also pretty quiet where she doesn't talk and very quietly moans. I do like that she actually used a different toy.
Pretty sure she is actually uncomfortable watching the cam while masturbating. You see in the vid where she is facing the camera away, she is moaning alot more.

first of all i 300% respect and appreciate everyone that has shared her latest PPVs. Now that being said i have to point something.
She is not good at what she does now with her PPVs.
She was great doing try ons, she was amazing doing teasing/slips on her try ons, she did amazing with her early PPVs showing everything spreading her pussy and asshole.

She has done 1 PPV joi and its my personal favourite video of hers by far ( the one that she puts a buttplug and gives a joi and a countdown to cum on her asshole when she unplugs it)

Now she doesnt feel comfortable with what she is doing so the vids are mediocre to bad.
The whole point of this comment is an advice an advice to everyone that spends the honest money on her. If you enjoy what she does perfect im not talking to you.
If you dont enjoy em or feel like the content is not that good tell her politely to switch it up because you feel she is not comfortable and its shows in the vids.
Suggest her to do jois or fetish content. Worships and Jois of ass/pussy/asshole/tits/feet etc I remeber her being good and comfortable on that vid she will nail them.

I know its not what most ppl would want , me neither (i would love to see her fck her ass with a dildo and cum) but she obviously dont enjoy doing these types of vids. Its better than her channel to die or for many ppl to spend a ton hoping next vid will be the gold.

Ps: my humble thoughs sorry for the extremely long ass message i hope it helps the "bad" PPV situation.

first of all i 300% respect and appreciate everyone that has shared her latest PPVs. Now that being said i have to point something.
She is not good at what she does now with her PPVs.
She was great doing try ons, she was amazing doing teasing/slips on her try ons, she did amazing with her early PPVs showing everything spreading her pussy and asshole.

She has done 1 PPV joi and its my personal favourite video of hers by far ( the one that she puts a buttplug and gives a joi and a countdown to cum on her asshole when she unplugs it)

Now she doesnt feel comfortable with what she is doing so the vids are mediocre to bad.
The whole point of this comment is an advice an advice to everyone that spends the honest money on her. If you enjoy what she does perfect im not talking to you.
If you dont enjoy em or feel like the content is not that good tell her politely to switch it up because you feel she is not comfortable and its shows in the vids.
Suggest her to do jois or fetish content. Worships and Jois of ass/pussy/asshole/tits/feet etc I remeber her being good and comfortable on that vid she will nail them.

I know its not what most ppl would want , me neither (i would love to see her fck her ass with a dildo and cum) but she obviously dont enjoy doing these types of vids. Its better than her channel to die or for many ppl to spend a ton hoping next vid will be the gold.

Ps: my humble thoughs sorry for the extremely long ass message i hope it helps the "bad" PPV situation.

Can someone give me the TL/DR rundown for this?

I just said she doesnt look comfortable doing the latest PPVs so i suggested ppl that pay could ask her to change em idk what the other guy read.
It really feels like she banged out a bunch of dildo PPVs on the same day to sell them separately. I kind of want her to go back to masturbation videos at this point it she hasn't already. Those sometimes suffered from being too close but the best ones showed her full-body.

People desperately wanted her to use toys once upon a time but it shows people can be jaded if they've seen it enough times or if the execution is off.

It really feels like she banged out a bunch of dildo PPVs on the same day to sell them separately. I kind of want her to go back to masturbation videos at this point it she hasn't already. Those sometimes suffered from being too close but the best ones showed her full-body.

People desperately wanted her to use toys once upon a time but it shows people can be jaded if they've seen it enough times or if the execution is off.
Yeap exactly, but in the end it goes to the guys that pay if they like em then good for em i just dont see her enjoying her content as much as she was up until now.

In a video where shes riding a dildo and getting her asshole played with, why the fuck are you lot focused on the hand? :KEKWlaugh:

Back
Top Bottom