EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Vicky Stark - Discussion Thread

Thanks for the info, not sure why turtle seems to think everyone has a sub to her, on this site of all places…
You made the statement "officially missed a week" like you did have a sub, not sure why you'd made declarative statements like that if you didn't...either way if you want them posted on time you should join in on the folks paying for your content.

You made the statement "officially missed a week" like you did have a sub, not sure why you'd made declarative statements like that if you didn't...either way if you want them posted on time you should join in on the folks paying for your content.
For the first time that I can remember there was a more than 2 week period of no weekly from anywhere, multiple different sources so I assumed it was finally missed as her uploads have seemingly shifted in to later in the week.
You’ve made the decision to stop sharing her try ons and that’s fine, I didn’t berate or beg you for an upload. I wrongly assumed it was missed, posted about it to generate conversation and now you need some salsa for that massive chip on your shoulder.
Fuck off with that bullshit attitude of paying for my content, this entire site is built around the sharing of content.

Was not expecting that turn of events… not complaining though!
yeah, talk about out of the blue, even tho we all low-key expected something....no complaints here either. Just idly wonder who that lucky hand is, lol :KEKWlaugh:

edit: I a bit surprised by the lack of excitement, considering her fan pool and what a slow burn this as been...or am I just missing the obvious ? :unsure:

Last edited:
Well it was their first b/g type video so I don’t blame them if there isn’t a vibe or natural feeling to it.
Give it a few times and the vibe will eventually feel natural to them/her I guess
I think with B/G stuff like this it breaks that immersion because for the first time she's featured her man. Some people already know she's married but it ruins the fantasy that she's "theirs" for others. Its preferable if she's doing the toy stuff by herself than with the arm of some dude. The B/G aspect of it isn't appealing unless they 'willing to have sex on camera.

I think with B/G stuff like this it breaks that immersion because for the first time she's featured her man. Some people already know she's married but it ruins the fantasy that she's "theirs" for others. Its preferable if she's doing the toy stuff by herself than with the arm of some dude. The B/G aspect of it isn't appealing unless they 'willing to have sex on camera.
Maybe it’s just me but I don’t ever see any of these E-Girls as “mine” or think that “she’s talking to me”
I just see a nice body, boobs etc and that’s it lol

Maybe it’s just me but I don’t ever see any of these E-Girls as “mine” or think that “she’s talking to me”
I just see a nice body, boobs etc and that’s it lol
Some people definitely do which is why these women go to great lengths to hide their relationship status. I don't care about it either but its a factor at play.

Some people definitely do which is why these women go to great lengths to hide their relationship status. I don't care about it either but its a factor at play.
ya can't get attached to these hoes - simp them for what they are

but at the same time, these females have to play the game right; ya can't be a hot chick posting endless tiktoks with "your man" and at the same time complaining why your follower numbers 'aint growing!

Yeah, I don’t think I’d be wild about watching her fuck her husband, but would be happy if she did a blowjob PPV or another one where he fingers her, lubes her ass up and slides a butt plug in. What is really like is a g/g video with one of her hot fishing/hunting girls….

Yeah, I don’t think I’d be wild about watching her fuck her husband, but would be happy if she did a blowjob PPV or another one where he fingers her, lubes her ass up and slides a butt plug in. What is really like is a g/g video with one of her hot fishing/hunting girls….
100% concur, and 1000% a g/g vid is going to drop at some point in the future with one of her fishing gap pals, seems inevitable. question is, which fishing gal pal would be ideal ? 🤨

Back
Top Bottom