EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Vicky Stark - Discussion Thread

She didn't miss one, she posted yesterday. No one has uploaded it yet. I'm not bothering much with the weekly anymore, there are other folks doing a good job of getting them up.
Well there you go, didn’t know that. Are her uploads getting later in the week these days?

Is this the first weekly that she is wearing her wedding band? Saw a ring in the one shower ppv a long time ago.
honestly, I give her kudos for not wearing it; I prefer my thots to keep a line between their thot work and real life, hate when they do vids with their dogs barking in the background and pics of family and friends scattered all over, lol.

I noticed she was escalating each of the ppvs with the promise of something extra. First outfit promised "no underwear." Second ppv promised said "toys." And third she just said simply she "didn't want to give anything away." I think the fact that she she chose to wear her wedding band might mean upcoming b/g content with her husband. Potentially in that third outfit. Guess we will find out soon?

I noticed she was escalating each of the ppvs with the promise of something extra. First outfit promised "no underwear." Second ppv promised said "toys." And third she just said simply she "didn't want to give anything away." I think the fact that she she chose to wear her wedding band might mean upcoming b/g content with her husband. Potentially in that third outfit. Guess we will find out soon?
She has promised PPVs in multiple videos now that never materialised, or they just weren’t leaked, so I won’t be holding my breath.
I think b/g is a pipe dream, what a dream tho…

Saw someone suggest this on another thread but how long & do we think we'll see her do a live stream on OF anytime soon? or think she might not be up to do a live video? she seems to edit some videos here and there to cut things out so maybe she wont be up for a live video where anything awkward etc can be said & done where she wont be able to edit it out. Would be good to see though

She has promised PPVs in multiple videos now that never materialised, or they just weren’t leaked, so I won’t be holding my breath.
I think b/g is a pipe dream, what a dream tho…
I agree, does seem like a pipe dream, especially since she seems like one of the few OF thots that is legit in having stability and just actually living that high-end fishing lifestyle, and not, everything isn't based on OF success; but who knows, could all be a sham, or maybe she and hubby are swingers, hot wife'ers, I still have a sense she's going to drop a bombshell surprise at some point this year... :thonk:

I agree, does seem like a pipe dream, especially since she seems like one of the few OF thots that is legit in having stability and just actually living that high-end fishing lifestyle, and not, everything isn't based on OF success; but who knows, could all be a sham, or maybe she and hubby are swingers, hot wife'ers, I still have a sense she's going to drop a bombshell surprise at some point this year... :thonk:
I am not sure if it is a pipe dream anymore, just a question of how long we have to wait before it happens. The speed of her progress has been accelerating lately. Only a few months ago who would have thought we would see a DP dildo video from her. There is not much left to do alone, maybe a BJ type video with a dildo, before b/g. I also agree with your last comment there.

I wonder what the change has been to do her masturbation related videos with face out of frame when before it was in frame

I wonder what the change has been to do her masturbation related videos with face out of frame when before it was in frame
Probably just confidence and being shy.
I wouldn’t over think it. She should already know her face is out there with her nude body, she’ll warm up to it eventually. The latest PPV was a step forward with the dildo since she’s just used vibrators so far

That thing vibrates aggressively, almost excessive tbh lol. Her biggest problem is that her vids are just so short, by the time she gets going it’s over already. This one was a step above the pink vibrators that are so saturated her camera can’t handle them and cover the goods anyway.
Remember the 9min butt plug ppv? Now that’s more the length she should do, although that was mostly rolling around pulling on an ass chain…
Her best one is still the glass dildo.

Back
Top Bottom