EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Vicky Stark - Discussion Thread

Does anyone remember what Patreon try-on video she showed her pussy for the first time. I think it was the pink lingerie with a slit in the crotch area, does anyone think otherwise?

Weird request, I remember someone said in one of her videos she said she’d never do nude or never do xxx content. Anyone know which video? Would be hot to compile that video side by side with her current PPVs
In one of her first videos with the crotchless/cupless blue white set, she’s says she told herself she wouldn’t go fully nude, it was her first month after all.
This is all with pussy out and flashing tits lol.
She went very conservative a little while after that for years, crazy where we’re at now.

In one of her first videos with the crotchless/cupless blue white set, she’s says she told herself she wouldn’t go fully nude, it was her first month after all.
She went very conservative a little while after that for years, crazy where we’re at now.
Yes I remember that video, I thought maybe it was another video she said that in but maybe the folks were referring to that video.
I’m wondering if it was a change in her relationship that caused her to now do full nude

Yes I remember that video, I thought maybe it was another video she said that in but maybe the folks were referring to that video.
I’m wondering if it was a change in her relationship that caused her to now do full nude
so getting married caused her to go full nude butt pluggy ? Hmm... I need to have a loooong talk with my wifey... :sadKEK:

2018-11-10 - Second Bikini Try-On Video "No nudity, I'm not going to be going completely nude, so don't even mention it."

The crotchless ones came a few weeks later.

She's not nearly as interesting as she used to be when she was starting out. Just another random OF 30 something occasionally sticking a butt plug up her butt albeit in her own clumsy way. Other than that, just a bunch of robotic tryons that really haven't changed in 4 years.

She's not nearly as interesting as she used to be when she was starting out. Just another random OF 30 something occasionally sticking a butt plug up her butt albeit in her own clumsy way. Other than that, just a bunch of robotic tryons that really haven't changed in 4 years.
Since you mentioned it I went and checked out some of her PPVs from the time she filmed them in the half painted room with a couch. Remember when she used to have the Preview PPV before the weekly tryons? Those PPVs did not show as much as she does today, but they were hot, and her outfits were hotter than some of the stuff she wears today. They are worth checking out again.

Last edited:
When she showed less it was more interesting and felt an event. I agree, she’s become quite formulaic over the previous few months - I wonder how that has equated to money she’s earned.

Damn, I remember those days and it was just lots of guys whining about how she wasn’t “progressing”’or showing anything and it was the same old shit. And now apparently those were the golden days. Go figure….

i think her best content has been more recent - last years valentines PPV, the birthday butt plug video, the nipple clamps butt plug video and the nurse PPV.

Damn, I remember those days and it was just lots of guys whining about how she wasn’t “progressing”’or showing anything and it was the same old shit. And now apparently those were the golden days. Go figure….

i think her best content has been more recent - last years valentines PPV, the birthday butt plug video, the nipple clamps butt plug video and the nurse PPV.
The progression is never enough for some people to the point these women can't win. Like she could progress to full hardcore sex and I'm sure some people would get bored after a while. There is something to be said for changing her production style a bit, making videos longer, and using better/more daring toys for PPVs. It gets a bit tiring when her new PPVs are her using a relatively small butt plug.

The progression is never enough for some people to the point these women can't win. Like she could progress to full hardcore sex and I'm sure some people would get bored after a while. There is something to be said for changing her production style a bit, making videos longer, and using better/more daring toys for PPVs. It gets a bit tiring when her new PPVs are her using a relatively small butt plug.
This is hilariously true. Just take a look at Maitland Ward, who has gone far beyond anything Vicky Stark will ever do, and you will see people who still say she hasn't gone "far enough". Like this woman has done interracial anal gangbangs and dudes will complain that she didn't rim all of the guys' assholes or some shit. Another example is Mal Malloy, who has gained an unbelievable amount of weight but some of her fans complain that she hasn't gained enough. They really think they can coax her into eating so much that her body becomes nothing more than a ball of fat, and anything less is a tease. The lesson we can all learn here is that you can never appease everyone so don't bother trying to.

Back
Top Bottom