EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Vicky Stark - Discussion Thread

Is it just me or is it taking longer between postings?
It looks like it. She used to be so punctual with her Saturday PPVs and Sunday regular clips. Now it is so haphazard and random. Appears Vicky went from running it as a money making business to a side hobby that she will get to when she has nothing else to do. Pretty close to completely losing interest in her because of that.

It looks like it. She used to be so punctual with her Saturday PPVs and Sunday regular clips. Now it is so haphazard and random. Appears Vicky went from running it as a money making business to a side hobby that she will get to when she has nothing else to do. Pretty close to completely losing interest in her because of that.
It honestly feels like a lot of women who started around 4-5 years ago and got successful making content on Patreon/OnlyFans are either slowing down or getting out of it.

It honestly feels like a lot of women who started around 4-5 years ago and got successful making content on Patreon/OnlyFans are either slowing down or getting out of it.
It does have a pretty limited lifespan. I doubt there are many guys that want to watch a woman do this for twenty years. Make your money fast, while you're young, and then disappear and live comfortably.

It does have a pretty limited lifespan. I doubt there are many guys that want to watch a woman do this for twenty years. Make your money fast, while you're young, and then disappear and live comfortably.
kind of funny b/c Vicky is not young at all, haha

The limited life span of sex work is extremely exaggerated. It does not have a limited lifespan. A woman can do it into her fifties. There are literally countless sex workers who are well into their late 40s and in their 50s making a killing in sex work. One of the great misconceptions about sex work is the supposed limited life span.

The limited life span of sex work is extremely exaggerated. It does not have a limited lifespan. A woman can do it into her fifties. There are literally countless sex workers who are well into their late 40s and in their 50s making a killing in sex work. One of the great misconceptions about sex work is the supposed limited life span.
Also this is a different kind of sex work financially where they're doing it within the comfort of their homes, can charge i assume what they want, and have access to a global audience of customers. To me it's more the question of if the money they've made is enough and if they still want to do it anymore.

One of the things that I love about Vicky is that each week she was progressing each video a little further each time, but these last few videos for valentines were complete regression. Major let down after not posting many PPV the past month.

One of the things that I love about Vicky is that each week she was progressing each video a little further each time, but these last few videos for valentines were complete regression. Major let down after not posting many PPV the past month.
Is the last video - the 1:41 one - a ppv or a freebie?

I'm wondering if she'll ever return to posting full-screen videos? She had a thing going where try-ons were full-screen and PPVs were vertical but everything is now vertical.

I'm wondering if she'll ever return to posting full-screen videos? She had a thing going where try-ons were full-screen and PPVs were vertical but everything is now vertical.
She probably got a number of requests to keep it vertical since most folks probably watch her content on phones which show larger and fuller when viewing a vertical video 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom