EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Vicky Stark - Discussion Thread

Didn't she have a sister with her own OF?
Her sister is a professional artist that makes a lot of money without ho'n on OF. Seems doubtful she'd ever make one.

*shrug* well over a year, at least. been with the dude for a while, based on her other social media. never wears her ring in the vids, tho, unlike some thots, lol... classy :peepoGiggles:
lol you can see the tanline from her wedding band

Looking it up and it was someone who was confused for her sister around June. Actually news to me that her sister is a successful artist who looks like a younger version of her.

Unbelievable how far she's come. She went from barely willing to show a little nip slip to now doing full on double toy penetration. It's been a long journey here but well worth the wait. Still waiting for her to have an actual orgasm on video...hopefully soon.
Agreed, so glad shes pleasing the fans. Hope for her sake $ wise its keeping her happy. Hopefully the latest PPV isnt the start of her starting to hide her face but im giving her the benefit of the doubt

Credit to her for continuing with this content and doing different stuff with it. She's making a lot of money doing it but I think she actually likes exploring different things on camera. The ones who are strictly doing it for the money wouldn't be doing buttplugs with nipple clamps or DP videos.

Credit to her for continuing with this content and doing different stuff with it. She's making a lot of money doing it but I think she actually likes exploring different things on camera. The ones who are strictly doing it for the money wouldn't be doing buttplugs with nipple clamps or DP videos.
Soooo... seems evident, definitely trending, that'll she'll do some hardcore this upcoming year, so place your bets on... g/g ? gawd knows she's got a zillion fishing-friends / thots to choose from... b/g ? with her hubby or a stunt cock ? my bet is on low-key g/g. :monkaHmm:

Back
Top Bottom