EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Vicky Stark - Discussion Thread

Me personally I only 'listen' in hopes that she slips in some kind of dirty talk like she has a few times. I dont really care for the usual scripted "what do you think of this one" convo she has in every video
Shouldn’t be a surprise if you check out her insta. She regularly shares all sorts of batshit MAGA type stuff on her stories.

So how’s it work? Do all subs just get sent the PPV with a description or is it only to a certain “trusted” list she has?

she's going to make us continue to wait for a long time until she posts a video of her having an actual orgasm isn't she.

she's going to make us continue to wait for a long time until she posts a video of her having an actual orgasm isn't she.
I doubt she’s making us wait.
I imagine it’s not easy to get comfortable naked and orgasm on camera knowing the moment she posts it it’s most likely going to leak to open public lol
She’ll get there eventually. Just very very slowly

Now that she's finally done toys, what's the next step? hj/bj? gg/bg tease?
More toys tbh, preferably a realistic looking dildo since the ones she's used are this pink suction one and a glass one. Even more anal play which I doubt she'll do more of.

I hope no anal stuff - ew
look at the trends... its either going to be more anal plugging and/or fooling around with another "influencer"; unless she and hubby are truly swingers, so maybe he does take the plunge for a year-end big video...blow-out... haha, thank you, I'm here all week... :MEGALUL:

look at the trends... its either going to be more anal plugging and/or fooling around with another "influencer"; unless she and hubby are truly swingers, so maybe he does take the plunge for a year-end big video...blow-out... haha, thank you, I'm here all week... :MEGALUL:
"hubby"??

how long has she been married?

Back
Top Bottom