• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Veronique & Sandra Popa

king_jawn

Fan
Mar 11, 2022
This is a discussion thread for all things and more of the Popa sisters, Veronique and Sandra. Their content threads are:

Did anyone ever see a post on Twitter from Darcie Dolce saying she was going to record a scene with Vero? This happened right before Vero became pregnant. Curious to know if that ever happened or not

Sandra could've been so much better, she messed up the cam show with brinna but being always shy about showing her tits and even more her pu$$y . I mean i still appreciate her newest stuff but she doesn't look the same she lost her shine.

Sandra could've been so much better, she messed up the cam show with brinna but being always shy about showing her tits and even more her pu$$y . I mean i still appreciate her newest stuff but she doesn't look the same she lost her shine.
Sandra just looks like she rolled out of the trash can..and now is recording Chatroulette sessions saying she's trolling guys 🙄

I am genuinely curious if anyone watched the Chatroulette trolling video Sandra posted on YouTube? I have not.

So Sandra is now going to a mental health treatment center and of course posts pictures of the facility name and what not. I can't see her finishing a program at all

Back
Top Bottom