EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Request Patreon Vanessa Pur

Last edited:
Unfortunately it's true. I did some digging and found her old sites and pictures. She has been recycling pictures and/or styles for the past 12 years (at least). The same goes for different sites she hosts, wether for pictures or "lifestyle blogs" or her newes creation: a bakery blog. If you look closely it's more or less always repating itself. It's all a front to generate clicks.

Unfortunately it's true. I did some digging and found her old sites and pictures. She has been recycling pictures and/or styles for the past 12 years (at least). The same goes for different sites she hosts, wether for pictures or "lifestyle blogs" or her newes creation: a bakery blog. If you look closely it's more or less always repating itself. It's all a front to generate clicks.

hello but it's not like you can post what you have ??? and by chance you have photos / videos of her in lingerie

hello but it's not like you can post what you have ??? and by chance you have photos / videos of her in lingerie
I would hope there would be some worthwhile content, but I am afraid all her content is barely better than the adverts.

My favorite video of her was her showing off a rental luxury apartment. Not holding my breath.

I would hope there would be some worthwhile content, but I am afraid all her content is barely better than the adverts.

My favorite video of her was her showing off a rental luxury apartment. Not holding my breath.

but do you have that video ??? or some video of her in lingerie ???

but do you have that video ??? or some video of her in lingerie ???
it was on youtube, and it may still be on youtube, I don't have link, she is showing an apartment in hamburg, or somewhere in germany. she was wearing black shorts.

I guess that that is what makes this ridiculous, all her content could literally be posted in safe for work youtube....

I like it very much, in her videos she is very very sexy, and she is of a unique elegance, I would like to see some of her videos or photos in lingerie but unfortunately they cost a lot

I have seen quite a lot of her pictures (which are freely available online), but none of them are in lingerie. You can spot a bra here and here, but that's about it. If there are those kind of pictures, they must be in a very high tier and are not shared online.

Does anyone know if her old YouTube videos can be found anywhere? I'm looking for the old ASMR ones before they were taken down, I think they're pay walled now behind her Patreon, which is a shame.

Back
Top Bottom