EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Valkcy Discussion Thread

clovecomi

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Discussion thread for Valkcy. Sorry if I'm stepping on anybody's toes or breaking any rules. Delete if non-compliant.

Not much hub-bub around her in general admittedly, but thought this was interesting enough to warrant a thread.

TL;DR is that an ex-manager decided to try exposing her for being terrible after she refused to pay ~10K USD to the team (discussed here). Some 'evidence' is just below.

Fv-raLXWwAI1bt7
Fv-raLXWYAA9T2Q
Fv-raodXsAA1yzN
Fv-raLWWYAEVZ-M

She seems to be ignoring it publicly for the most part if we're judging by her activity on TikTok, but her Twitter's locked so I can't see what's going on in there. Personally don't know what to make of it besides 'LOL'.

https://twitter.com/user17462739491/status/1657231228200796160 <-- original thread containing the twitlonger and attached images

she's still posting ppvs that are very management-like but also removed her sexting thing from her relaunched vip program. i subbed to her a while ago and it was very likely she ran the account herself, the content was great and she priced it properly while also having good conversation. i think after her egirl meetup trip and starting to take heavy drugs she just got infinitely worse, ending up with management. sad!

she's still posting ppvs that are very management-like but also removed her sexting thing from her relaunched vip program. i subbed to her a while ago and it was very likely she ran the account herself, the content was great and she priced it properly while also having good conversation. i think after her egirl meetup trip and starting to take heavy drugs she just got infinitely worse, ending up with management. sad!
yep this is pretty much spot on, I subbed to her a while back as well, exact same experience. unsubbed after that meetup.

Not much hub-bub around her in general admittedly, but thought this was interesting enough to warrant a thread.

TL;DR is that an ex-manager decided to try exposing her for being terrible after she refused to pay ~10K USD to the team (discussed here). Some 'evidence' is just below.

Fv-raLXWwAI1bt7
Fv-raLXWYAA9T2Q
Fv-raodXsAA1yzN
Fv-raLWWYAEVZ-M

She seems to be ignoring it publicly for the most part if we're judging by her activity on TikTok, but her Twitter's locked so I can't see what's going on in there. Personally don't know what to make of it besides 'LOL'.

https://twitter.com/user17462739491/status/1657231228200796160 <-- original thread containing the twitlonger and attached images
Oh ew, glad 90% of the content I’ve “bought” has been from loaded accounts lol.
As others have mentioned, prices were good before that egirl meetup, even showing tits for having renew on, but now prices are more expensive for what was essentially the same (or most of the time, showing less) than before.

What about the e-girl meetup? Was that ever discussed here? I'm out of the loop on that one.

thought I caught something on Twitter. Was it a trip with soogsx, angelicat, puppywii, maybe emmyuh, I dunno....

I thought they were all friends who lived together. I know nothing about Twitch or streamers.

were these girls known for anything before I saw them here on SimpCity?

thought I caught something on Twitter. Was it a trip with soogsx, angelicat, puppywii, maybe emmyuh, I dunno....

I thought they were all friends who lived together. I know nothing about Twitch or streamers.

were these girls known for anything before I saw them here on SimpCity?
emmyuh is dating a pro gamer called sinatraa and streams games on twitch, and her twin sister is puppiwii/grinchie/cupkatez. puppiwii kinda just popped up doing onlyfans and she probably just brought emmyuh on the trip since theyre close

angelicat was a streamer before doing onlyfans, but i only found her through their twitter interactions

they all were mutually boosting each other on twitter for a while and eventually met up for that trip and hot tub stream. this tweet from soogzx showed her hanging out with the twins, but i havent seen anyone else acknowledge each other since then. pretty strange honestly

Anyone know what that 'bg content' actually is? Could literally just be her and some dude chillin together but since no one has leaked it (i dont think), it must be good?

Anyone know what that 'bg content' actually is? Could literally just be her and some dude chillin together but since no one has leaked it (i dont think), it must be good?
it's a joke, the $60 b/g ppv is three 10-30 second vids, 2 with no face just someone grabbing her tits and the third is a hand grabbing her ass.

can't see shit, no dick, 0/10

i'd leak it but i'm too dumb to understand how to rip videos with DRM and i also refuse to learn

dude...the $99 BJ vid is with a fake dick and cum?! wow
ur tellin me, I paid for that LMFAO

It's not that the video was bad, I just wouldn't have paid $99 for it if I knew it was with a dildo... not a fan of dildo bjs and to hide that is just scummy. I'm sure plenty of people would've bought it if she still marketed it as a dildo bj

every time I go back to her page and try to look into getting something good, her dogshit management has to swoop in and make taking my money extremely difficult. she's probably one of the hottest creators I've subbed to and customs I've received in the past solidified that, but getting anything now is impossible without breaking the bank. what a shame

every time I go back to her page and try to look into getting something good, her dogshit management has to swoop in and make taking my money extremely difficult. she's probably one of the hottest creators I've subbed to and customs I've received in the past solidified that, but getting anything now is impossible without breaking the bank. what a shame
yeah. That's the main reason I hate management for most creators. They make it too difficult to actually give the creator your money and get what you want in return

Back
Top Bottom