EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat ValeriyaASMR

Valeriya is my favorite ASMRtist but often her YouTube videos are better than Patreon's and sadly her new 50 dollars tier is far too expensive for what she offers, also she is never very active there with just 1 or 2 videos for month. Honestly i don't understand her tactic, Val has a great potential and a lot of fans and she could make good money on Patreon with spicy videos at an honest price (even without nudity), that's what everybody would like to see knowing that she will never do anything too explicit

Valeriya is my favorite ASMRtist but often her YouTube videos are better than Patreon's and sadly her new 50 dollars tier is far too expensive for what she offers, also she is never very active there with just 1 or 2 videos for month. Honestly i don't understand her tactic, Val has a great potential and a lot of fans and she could make good money on Patreon with spicy videos at an honest price (even without nudity), that's what everybody would like to see knowing that she will never do anything too explicit
I think exactly the same... Until now her tactic was showinh on YouTube's previews the only spicy moments of her videos on Patreon, in general less spicy then YouTube ones... Maybe now not getting money directly from YouTube due to the sanctions she will make hotter content on Patreon, which has become her highest source of income.
She is my favourite too and I like her for the way she teases, I don't like explicit things so just making a little bit spicier content on Patreon she would be perfect to me

I've been following her for many years now, as is i don't watch her videos much anymore (only so many times you can listen to the same feather and see the same cleavage) but at this point all i am waiting/wishing for is that she drops the whole making veiled softcore videos as humor thing, and just out right makes a video where she very directly acknowledges that people mainly watch her to jerk off, just for completion sake at this point.

basically what i am saying is just release an actual JOI video so i can see the end of this story arc, just for the safisfaction of all the years of teasing then i probably wouldn't watch her anymore. doubt she ever will but just how i feel.

Maybe now not getting money directly from YouTube due to the sanctions
And why is that so? Her most audience is from english speaking countries that have ads in her videos. She still gets paid from youtube.

Lol, you two seem like fans of her but still didn't get her behaviour and "tactic" on youtube and patreon. And you won't, because you comparing her to other asmrtists and their "tactics".

She was heading towards the right direction with her doctor pt. II on Patreon. It seemed that she was going to make a third part where she would remove her raincoat you know, going into a more erotic line...never happened. I subbed to her $20 tier and i'm seriously considering unsubbing since she hasn't posted for thar tier in nearly two months and her $50 are boring af.

Last edited:
And why is that so? Her most audience is from english speaking countries that have ads in her videos. She still gets paid from youtube.

Lol, you two seem like fans of her but still didn't get her behaviour and "tactic" on youtube and patreon. And you won't, because you comparing her to other asmrtists and their "tactics".
Youtube can't pay your earn money because swift is blocked now. You can see your earn but can't withraw on card. And paymant for viewers very very poor if you watch from CIS region ~only 10$ for 100-200 thousand people. Onlyfans blocked for withdraw too, mayby patreon still going to paymant i don't know. She posted very rare right now i think because she change location and need time for live in the new place .

she doesn't have a tactic... she said it herself, she has tons of mental issues and body insecurities + she think she has a real ASMR talent or something which she doesn't
she is sexy though and she knows it, so every time she need some rent or want to buy herself something nice she upload a video with clickbait thumbnail so simps would watch and maybe get into her patreon.

shegot used to being a scammer just like scamounrath

She posted very rare right now i think because she change location and need time for live in the new place .
I dont think she changed location. Its all over again. Depression because of war, insomnia, bad mood, maybe some personal troubles. Its still her decorations and stuff, she just changing location of camera and angles, playing with the lights. There was a couple things that i've noticed that she's where she was before. She's not moved anywhere.
Its too short period of time to be able to change location.

I dont think she changed location. Its all over again. Depression because of war, insomnia, bad mood, maybe some personal troubles. Its still her decorations and stuff, she just changing location of camera and angles, playing with the lights. There was a couple things that i've noticed that she's where she was before. She's not moved anywhere.
Its too short period of time to be able to change location.
One time she change location and not post videos long time, because one maniac stalked her in real life and she really afraid him. After finish this and change location she comeback and post this situation in social media. Nowdays many people change location and leave country and she can do this too. In my honesty opinion in new video absolutely empty rooms and no door on screen Here. Mayby i wrong just its my opinion.

One time she change location and not post videos long time, because one maniac stalked her in real life and she really afraid him. After finish this and change location she comeback and post this situation in social media. Nowdays many people change location and leave country and she can do this too. In my honesty opinion in new video absolutely empty rooms and no door on screen Here. Mayby i wrong just its my opinion.
This video is absolutely her old location and it was posted after the video that you mentioned. You can also see this location here

Don't know if it's just me, but analyzing if she records in a different location to justify/explain a certain change of quality seems to let this discussion drift off into uneasy terrain.
Isn't this a tad bit too much? Dunno maybe I'm just wearing my sissypants today but this shit seems to go into weird direction

I kinda have the feeling she might not post a video this week. Demonetization is quite discouraging for a creator. She is also posting about the war on Ukraine in her insta and her disdain for Putin and seems to me like she'd love to get away from the whole thing sooooo.... she might not be in the best place right now.

i want to say to her: understand the hint and just open an onlyfans account
She doesn't need an Onlyfans but just to spice up things on Patreon where she already does nothing in the 50 dollars tier, Onlyfans is the perfect place to scam people even more, if she opens one she would charge large amount of money and show nothing even in dm

Back
Top Bottom