EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat v0l4til3 / bbabydollyy

Even if it's overpriced and only lewds....those pics and vids are a lot better than what I was expecting. She seems to know how to actually 'work' her tits and tongue unlike most similarly gifted e-girls. Her favoring the move where she holds up one tit to lick it is just :SALAMI:. I was surprised to see the content thread because I saw her post about spicy things coming, but I guess I never saw the actual announcement and thought she backed out lol.

Man she's like, aggressively fucked up aesthetically. I don't mean ugly but whatever it is that brought her down she is fucking radiating it.
To be fair even at the peak of her popularity her hair, make-up, even outfits were messy. You're right though that everytime she pops up things are looking less and less stable. However I like the transition from normal teen into slightly-alt dollskill purchaser to slutted-out OF haver. It's like reading one of those corruption doujins.

Mark my fucking words, I guarantee we are gonna get full nudes in the future.
I wouldn't be surprised if we end up getting b/g at some point. It's usually a slow drip for these kind of girls. And you can tell she is getting more and more comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom