EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists.
    Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues. (Include error, pictures, etc. What have you tried/not tried.)

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Support URL BB Code Not working

Lepepe

c i t y s i m p
Mar 11, 2022
Moonlight parallax and I were posting on the Mewtwo thread and the [URL unfurl=“true “ ] code seems to only register some links. Is there a better way of writing the code to keep thing uniform?

E.g.:

Anna Beggion / annabgo​

3024x4032_03742e9b8ce9716e920a3bf1aa0200c8.jpg
3024x4032_438fd0eb0e6e27872b4f068e3031e3ae.jpg
1170x2080_99f5f91ca724e0aa3d2e05cc0c7b7d01.jpg

Solution
When linking to other threads it just doesnt generate an unfurl, most likely because a guest cant see that thread so the metadata cant be collected
Capture.PNG

On another note, I see your pictures are direct embeds and not linked embeds. You need to use medium linked embeds for a few reasons:
- They will get no views on jpg.fish and will get deleted when the cron is next run, this is to stop people abusing jpg.fish as a personal backup filling up its servers with no intent to share content i.e. the content gets 0 or very low views.
- You are forcing users to load full size images into their device memory, rather than a reduced size version of each picture, this both eats up their bandwidth / memory making pages slow but also...
When linking to other threads it just doesnt generate an unfurl, most likely because a guest cant see that thread so the metadata cant be collected
Capture.PNG

On another note, I see your pictures are direct embeds and not linked embeds. You need to use medium linked embeds for a few reasons:
- They will get no views on jpg.fish and will get deleted when the cron is next run, this is to stop people abusing jpg.fish as a personal backup filling up its servers with no intent to share content i.e. the content gets 0 or very low views.
- You are forcing users to load full size images into their device memory, rather than a reduced size version of each picture, this both eats up their bandwidth / memory making pages slow but also the same for jpg.fish which doesnt have unlimited bandwidth.

It does talk about this on the pop-up / upload page:
Capture.PNG

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    17 KB · Views: 19
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    17.2 KB · Views: 18
Solution
Back
Top Bottom