EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Question Twitch VOD domains

these_make_me

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
Still couple months ago you could download easily deleted vods with TwitchRecovery python script, but nowadays can't even get VODs from same day if its deleted. Python script gives "domain link not found" -error. Did Twitch fix deleted VODs so you cant anymore brute force the m3u8 links anymore?

From my experience around 50+ day old vods were being deleted even in the beggining of 2022. After the 2019/2020 "dmca scare" a lot changed for storing old vods.
The ones that streamers were banned for or are requested by them to be deleted are not present on various cdns within minutes and almost always gone after 2 hours. I noticed sometimes one cdn has some chunks / segments and suspect if they are being actively downloaded at the time the twitch script running and deleting them, they are spared and sometimes available even after months.

You get "domain not found" or "No vods found using current domain list" ?
Share your script

The ones that streamers were banned for or are requested by them to be deleted are not present on various cdns within minutes and almost always gone after 2 hours.
Yeah I've tried to DL from banned streamers vods, and those have not been available.

The error message is: "No vods found using current domain list."

Like you've suspected I think its defaulted to delete vods entirely if they are banned. The script works perfectly with just random vods and what not. The script itself is the latest fork from ItIckeYd. I was just wondering if domainlist got updated or if I was missing some domains, but Twitch is most likely defaulting to deleting vods instantly from banned streamers.

Hey I'm new to this but is there a guide to how to use that script for newbies like myself?

For example you can install pycharm community edition, copy script, install required python packages from the script (import modules in the script) and then run the script.

Having a development environment helps in the start in my opinion.

Thx
For example you can install pycharm community edition, copy script, install required python packages from the script (import modules in the script) and then run the script.

Having a development environment helps in the start in my opinion.
Thx does the recovery also work for deleted/ sub-only vods?

Back
Top Bottom