EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
she's a heel now, and I think part of her heel gimmick is being an absolute tease and not giving us what we want.

(and she's fine as a heel, but the whole outcasts thing sucks)
Wouldn't be at all surprised if she went further, giving us back shots but covered it up with like a towel or title or whatever

Now that she has her big fat ass back, I wish she would start showing it off on OF. When she did her OF, she had lost weight and her ass wasn't as good.

I've been out of wrestling for quite a while already (and never followed AEW much to begin with lol), what's she doing? I know she's teaming with Paige?
She recently lost the championship and I guess had a mental breakdown or something and started doing this weird pinup girl that's not getting the respect she deserves thing. She showed up to backstage interviews like she's getting ready with curlers in her hair and in a robe. It's.... a choice.

The team up with the outsiders, Saraya and Ruby Soho, is likely over after All In this past weekend.

Back
Top Bottom