EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Todopokie / Nicbunni Discussion Thread

Oh hey she got a new ppv for 50 dollars you get *checks notes*
THICK FLUFFY CAKE SHAKING VID

MY UNCAPPED MILKERS

PANTIES OFF, MISSIONARY SPREAD

Oh and supposedly a sexting session and secret vid

What y’all think you guys, it’s her little red riding hood set btw 😭 another resale

THICK FLUFFY CAKE SHAKING VID

MY UNCAPPED MILKERS

PANTIES OFF, MISSIONARY SPREAD
This is all technically true for the complete set if you've seen the leak, but it's the usual "implied nudity" bullshit.

I can't really determine if the new management writing style makes me cringe more than the old management. At least the new fake quirked up white girl style is probably more accurate than the old ESL tech support pervert style. Though the old management had the courtesy to send previews along with their bait messages (which constitute most of the """"leaks"""" I've seen lately).

There somehow seems to be even less content after they've added the sub fee.

Last edited:
This is all technically true for the complete set if you've seen the leak, but it's the usual "implied nudity" bullshit.

I can't really determine if the new management writing style makes me cringe more than the old management. At least the new fake quirked up white girl style is probably more accurate than the old ESL tech support pervert style. Though the old management had the courtesy to send previews along with their bait messages (which constitute most of the """"leaks"""" I've seen lately).

There somehow seems to be even less content after they've added the sub fee.
What I assume is that they want to give the illusion that “”the new management is letting her be more nsfw” or some shit, guessing by how they type

FWIW based on her insta she's out at some kind of convention thing (on a date with nora? lol)
And she just maybe 2 months ago gave up on her nipple piercings and took them out so even if that level of content does/will exist, it won't be for quite some time now. Big sadge.

FWIW based on her insta she's out at some kind of convention thing (on a date with nora? lol)
And she just maybe 2 months ago gave up on her nipple piercings and took them out so even if that level of content does/will exist, it won't be for quite some time now. Big sadge.
I think she's still in an LTR with Mads (posted her twitter a few pages back), but it'd be funny if she was cucking her with nora for sure

I think she's still in an LTR with Mads (posted her twitter a few pages back), but it'd be funny if she was cucking her with nora for sure
There was a picture of her with Mads at the convention.
I reckon there's a fairly close bond between her and Nora, given that they both changed management around the same time. Closer than some others in that circle, at least, who still seem to be with the previous management.
Seems that anyone she puts on her story has a business relationship with her like that, in some way.

Oh I’m so lucky!
I got this message

🥇 GRAND PRIZE WINNER 🥇

Congratulations Voter #[11,649]!

YOU'RE one of the FEW lucky winners chosen to receive VIP EXCLUSIVE SOAKING WET SHOWER BUNDLE (nudity, unreleased, POV).

Failure to claim bundle within 12 HOURS of delivery will forfeit claim of the bundle PERMANENTLY.

50 bucks I’m so SURE it is what we’ve been hoping for 🤣
Also this was the message at the end

This content is exclusive to you, & sharing it is strictly prohibited. Contents of this bundle, not limited to the exclusive nudity, is copyrighted & owned by me, & will not be downloaded, copied, or shared under any circumstances. Noncompliance will result in legal ramifications for violators, & permanent IP ban on OnlyFans™.

Oh I’m so lucky!
I got this message

🥇 GRAND PRIZE WINNER 🥇

Congratulations Voter #[11,649]!

YOU'RE one of the FEW lucky winners chosen to receive VIP EXCLUSIVE SOAKING WET SHOWER BUNDLE (nudity, unreleased, POV).

Failure to claim bundle within 12 HOURS of delivery will forfeit claim of the bundle PERMANENTLY.

50 bucks I’m so SURE it is what we’ve been hoping for 🤣
Also this was the message at the end

This content is exclusive to you, & sharing it is strictly prohibited. Contents of this bundle, not limited to the exclusive nudity, is copyrighted & owned by me, & will not be downloaded, copied, or shared under any circumstances. Noncompliance will result in legal ramifications for violators, & permanent IP ban on OnlyFans™.
Y’all think it’s just that one shower set leaked a while back, it’s like 17 images and 4 videos it says

Back
Top Bottom