EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Todopokie / Nicbunni Discussion Thread

Bro, same. lmao
Recently reorganized my hoard and I'm STILL finding one-offs (or three-offs) that actually belong to sets.
Plan was I guess to organize them to a point where it all makes sense and is browseable then upload it somewhere but I'm glad to see someone else is making efforts šŸ˜…
I think what is taking me so long is the whole "what the fuck do i even name this outfit?" and then shifting between the files, between the "slightly variation in pose" in the same set and the "two diff people uploaded the same pics with diff names", last time i checked the head count on it was 2k files, that surprising don't even take up that much space, cuz her videos are mega tiny, what can you expect when a 2 min video gets divided into many 4 to 10 seconds videos.

that and I swear, the people that tend to buy from her, don't know how to download the source files, so there is also an element of "lets try to make this clean" so I have also been cropping the videos into a more "sensible" size, that at least removes black bars. (I swear, that most onlyfans stuff you can get the source files with just inspect element, so unless its all in the phone, idk how one of the most popular girls has so many leaks that float around of the worse quality possible) but alas the website I have been using to crop has a daily limit without paying, so its gonna take a bit, the sonic ones, i only had named didnt even crop yet per example.

in any case, feel free to shoot a dm/or talk here if you have want to compare what we still have, we might have half of sets like it seems to keep happening

What is this genre of girl?

- 'cosplay' and it's never cosplay but almost nudity
- im a nerd guys!
- never talks about anything that is not this
- pale
- gray wall, dim lights
- shit perdonality
- Trend hopper
- larp as a loser girl
- Somehow, thousands of followers

- im a nerd guys!
- pale
- gray wall, dim lights
- shit perdonality
- Trend hopper
- larp as a loser girl
"Somehow, thousands of followers"
My brother in christ have you seen her tits?

- im a nerd guys!
- pale
- gray wall, dim lights
- shit perdonality
- Trend hopper
- larp as a loser girl
I think everyone just calls them egirls even themselves as its a selling point now

I mean, as long as brunettes w/ big bouncy boobulars go, she's in the top three. Surprised also that she chats with people on them OF? I guess losers like me need someone to talk with after all :KEKW:

- im a nerd guys!
- pale
- gray wall, dim lights
- shit perdonality
- Trend hopper
- larp as a loser girl
dont forget the "does the exact same thing and gets paid for it everytime without showing nudity" part....

need to find a girl that's similar to her but not boring like her lol.

dont forget the "does the exact same thing and gets paid for it everytime without showing nudity" part....

need to find a girl that's similar to her but not boring like her lol.
Thats pretty impossible now. More and more girls are selling out because they see they can get away with doing the bare minimum but get paid more

5 months she will doing dildo bjs
she's been doing the same stuff for years brother nothing will change :SadgeCry: the stuff i purchased was 2 years ago and the content is still the same, the agency is still the same, etc.

Change can only happen when simps get some self restraint and refuse to pay out the ass for mediocre content. I dont have much faith in that changing anytime soon
"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich woman on Onlyfans to change her content."

Back
Top Bottom